Best place to store a small stash of diapers :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zecatty

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I was watching a Grant Thompson video a while back while trying to think of places to hide a few diapers when I hopefully get them and it is the most genius thing ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yRCDU-80IQ

I'd consider a watch through. I went ahead and prepped one of my three outlets in my room (One of which is trapped behind my bed, but easy to access which makes it a beautiful hiding spot) and now I am waiting for the opportune moment to get diapers, take from a cousin/find some laying around at a family members house.

Enjoy.

How small are these diaper? and will they fit you if they fit a wall outlet?

that would be some tiny diapers, like doll or premies, best case scenario I could see 3 fitting.

(One of which is trapped behind my bed, but easy to access which makes it a beautiful hiding spot) and now I am waiting for the opportune moment to get diapers, take from a cousin/find some laying around at a family members house.

So you, an 18 year old presumably (If not you shouldn't be here, that rule hasn't changed while I was gone, has it?) , are going to steal relatives diapers?... that's not cool, in fact it's kind of potential bad situation waiting to happen.

rennecfox said:
that would be some tiny diapers, like doll or premies,

So you, an 18 year old presumably (If not you shouldn't be here, that rule hasn't changed while I was gone, has it?) are going to steal relatives diapers?... that's not cool

Agreed. Not cool to steal diapers.
If you're tight on cash and space you should go to a dollar store like Dollar Tree.
They sell size 6 Looney Toons style diapers there 4 for $1

https://www.dollartree.com/health-b...rints-4-ct-Packs/591c592c991p358022/index.pro

Oh, sorry guys. Gonna get my diapers legit now. My apologies.

I just keep mine in a drawer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back