Thread: Best place to store a small stash of diapers :

Default Best place to store a small stash of diapers :

So I was watching a Grant Thompson video a while back while trying to think of places to hide a few diapers when I hopefully get them and it is the most genius thing ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yRCDU-80IQ

I'd consider a watch through. I went ahead and prepped one of my three outlets in my room (One of which is trapped behind my bed, but easy to access which makes it a beautiful hiding spot) and now I am waiting for the opportune moment to get diapers, take from a cousin/find some laying around at a family members house.

Enjoy.

Default How small are these diaper? and will they fit you if they fit a wall outlet?

that would be some tiny diapers, like doll or premies, best case scenario I could see 3 fitting.

(One of which is trapped behind my bed, but easy to access which makes it a beautiful hiding spot) and now I am waiting for the opportune moment to get diapers, take from a cousin/find some laying around at a family members house.
    So you, an 18 year old presumably (If not you shouldn't be here, that rule hasn't changed while I was gone, has it?) , are going to steal relatives diapers?... that's not cool, in fact it's kind of potential bad situation waiting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    that would be some tiny diapers, like doll or premies,

So you, an 18 year old presumably (If not you shouldn't be here, that rule hasn't changed while I was gone, has it?) are going to steal relatives diapers?... that's not cool
    Agreed. Not cool to steal diapers.
    If you're tight on cash and space you should go to a dollar store like Dollar Tree.
    They sell size 6 Looney Toons style diapers there 4 for $1

https://www.dollartree.com/health-be...8022/index.pro

Oh, sorry guys. Gonna get my diapers legit now. My apologies.