• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A Reintroduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greeniebell

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone! I hope you're all well.

I've taken a rather long hiatus from this site, just due to life stuff. You know how it goes. But I've come back to reintroduce myself, because I really miss it here!

I found this site way back in the day because I like age regression, and wearing diapers. And those are still the same reasons why I'm here today.

I work full time as a manager at my job. I really enjoy music of all types,and I like writing, coloring, and doing crafts like cross stitch as well.

I'm still living an AB/DL lifestyle in my down time. I really want to communicate with other people in the community, so we can swap and compare ideas, and things of that nature.

Anyway, I'm back! Teehee. Cheers everyone!

Hello Greeniebell and welcome back to the group.

Egor

Thank you!:D

Hi and welcome back. I like reading and writing as well, though my writing time has been replaced with piano practicing and learning some big Chopin pieces. Life can be really cool.

Oh piano. Very cool. I tried to learn to play once, but it takes a lot.

Hewwo, welcome back! I recently returned after a long hiatus myself and I've been loving every minute on here again! It's so nice people are joining or returning.
Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful time here- I certainly am! Don't be a stranger if you'd ever like to talk. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back