Molicare Super-Plus vs. Molicare Super-Plus Briefs with Curly Fiber

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I see that this has been asked before, but no one responded to the OP back in July, so I'll ask again.

The Molicare Super Plus has always been a favorite discreet plastic-backed diaper, though they're a bit pricey for the capacity. The Tena Stretch Super offers similar capacity for less, so I tend to use those when I don't can't afford the bulk of a Northshore Supreme.

But now I see that there is such a thing as the Molicare Super-Plus Briefs with Curly Fiber. They're significantly cheaper than the plastic-backed diapers, and the name would lead you to believe that they're the same otherwise, but does anyone know for sure? Anyone tried them and found them to have the same capacity? Different?

Any help would be appreciated.

-RMS

No one has any information on this? I can't believe that! No one can tell me the difference between these and these?

-RMS

the only other Molicares I have tried are the premium soft super. these are all textile backing. these have a high gel core that has very fast acquisition and locks wetness away. The leak guards are really good as well. I also tried the hybrid ones which are plastic backed in the center and cloth on the sides,and those had really poor leak guards and just did not work as well. I am not sure about these with the curly fibre. but of all these new designs, I think the Premium Soft Super is the best overall. Having said that though, of all Molicare products the original plastic backed super plus is still my favorite. I use them at night.

The orgianl super plus are the better of the 2.

Thanks, guys. I knew about the differences in the cover, but it sounds like my main concern, absorbency, is similar.

-RMS

The original molicare super plus have been redesigned and have a new name now, I think its protection plus and they are blue now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back