Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Well I have been wearing adult diapers for years and have loved it! With that being said everytimw I got into a relationship the diapers was accepted! Then later down the line they meaning my exs throw it in my face and not accepting it. I just feel like if I quit wearing I will find the girl of my dreams am I viewing this wrong? Can I quit? Sorry for the long rant and post

Yes, I think you're viewing it wrong. Most relationships don't last. Many things can disrupt them. Diapers are one of those things. Find the relationship where they're neutral or positive because this desire isn't going anywhere. The girl of your dreams is one that wants you to be happy and can accept or even exult in what makes you you.

First you need to figure out who you are, what matters to you and accept yourself. Then you need to find someone and figure out if they can accept you... You shouldn't just change things about yourself that are important to you for someone else. It wont make the relationship work, it just will make the relationship into work.

Unless you're always breaking up over diapers, I don't see the reason, it's more in the field of don't tell them. Is it possible to quit wearing? Yeah. Is it possible to quit being this way? Wish it were...

Good points from Trevor and rennecfox... the girl of your dreams will not magically appear if you quit wearing diapers. She's actually the one who can accept it. Even if you did quit, and got into a relationship, you would not be truly happy.

First decision is what matters more to you. A larger selection of women, so you can choose one that possibly looks better but doesn't accept you as much. Or finding one that does, and keeping a part of yourself that you like.

All relationships have a balance of give and take. The less you give up, the less you should expect your partner to. It's possible to find a relationship where neither side wants to change the other person, but not easy. You might not like that either, if you get a partner with things you would like changed.

Second decision if you choose to give this up to increase your pool of potential mates is, can you give it up?

While I suppose those who do successfully give it up don't keep posting on these types of forums after, for the most part it seems almost impossible to actually give this lifestyle up. If you go this route, try and make sure you really can do so first. You won't want to get into a long-term relationship, then have this resurface, then find out your new partner is not accepting at all of it.

Anyone breaking up with you would be likely to throw the diapers in your face. When someone tries to break up, they'll use anything they can as ammunition in their minds they've made the right choice. Aside from possible blackmail scenarios, I wouldn't worry about someone suddenly having a problem with it at the very end of the relationship.

I too agree with all the above. If you're not sure about going without diapers, try it for several months and see how you feel. If you really want to be back in diapers, then accept that it's a part of you and try to find the right person to share your life with. Marriage is always about give and take/compromise. No one is perfect. That said, some people would be great to be sharing one's life with, diapers or not. We're much more than our diapers. My wife fell in love with me and I'm really weird! But I can play the hell out of a piano. Who wouldn't fall in love with my piano? Anyone? ......

Sorry to go against the grain here ok? But I feel everyone here are projecting somewhat. It's a scary thought - having to give up a strange fetish for a more normal & conventional lifestyle. The age old "They have to love you for who or what you are" has always been uttered in denial in all honesty. This fetish is one of the least popular in the whole world. And what's even MORE rare, are female participants. Hence why you can find only about a dozen genuine female ABDL channels on You Tube. So is by giving up diapers going to increase your odds of finding a girl to last? Of course it is! But do you want to give them up? Or CAN you even go without?! lol!
You need to look at this objectively. Be honest with yourself. This thing is a blessing & a curse. The pleasure you gain from it more than makes up for being single, right? Or wrong? It's your choice, & yours alone. Sorry. These are the facts my friend. :)

Remember not everyone here has a diaper fetish. In fact, most can probably call it being an ab or dl. For these people (myself included), diapers are an integral part of who we are. They are inexplicably compelled to wearing them for this very reason, and diapers are not what solely bases our sexuality. For us, no matter how much we may want to deny this, we simply can't just "give them up", anymore than if we love someone or not.

The honest truth is that for most of us, diapers are a part of who we are (like it or not). If we attempt to engage in a relationship without fully engaging the whole of us, then we either have to continuously lie to our partners (and to us too), or face the real possibility that relationship simply will not work- even after years of trying to fake it.

Travis9800 said:
This fetish is one of the least popular in the whole world. And what's even MORE rare, are female participants. Hence why you can find only about a dozen genuine female ABDL channels on You Tube. So is by giving up diapers going to increase your odds of finding a girl to last? Of course it is! But do you want to give them up? Or CAN you even go without?!

Well, I'd guess that's an overstatement about being the least popular fetish... Can't imagine those that like to eat poo being any more popular. Remember, for most people that hear that someone is into diapers, they immediately conjure up an image of a stinky baby diaper full of poo, because that's what they're familiar with, and then, regrettably, they extend that putrid thought to the adult they're communicating with, who cherishes diaper wearing.

Realistically, many more people have pee fetishes, peeing over each other, peeing their pants & panties, drinking pee, enemas with pee, peeing in vagina, etc. Those are all very weird, when you consider we just enjoy wearing the diaper, and then wetting ourselves (some do the #2, which I totally think some vanillas will just never understand, for reasons stated above). So, a peed diaper just gets worn/tossed, but drinking, peeing in the face/vagina, etc., to me, those are all a bit weirder. They may be more "heard of" than diapers, and, so, consequently, it might seem, they're more accepted. However, I'm guessing, when someone level headed is comparing them, diapers don't seem quite as crazy as drinking a cup of pee, pee enemas, etc.

On the concept that giving up diapers is going to find you that dream girl, I think that's mostly a fallacy. YES, you can always find many more vanilla ladies/partners, and try to explain your way into acceptance, than you can finding the girl that already loves diapers, and is just looking for you. But, the diaper girls do exist, in far greater numbers than you might think. I just believe they approach things much differently than guys, and, consequently, they're much more secretive about it, either doing it in private, not needing the approval of others, and, for that reason, probably not being to internet-social-media expressive about it all. They do exist, here, and on Fetlife, in fairly large numbers, so yes, anything is possible. (Decades ago, it WAS nearly totally impossible to find anyone that shared this interest because there were no ways to get in touch with each other, except through organizations like DPF, etc.)

So, does one give diapers up, to have a relationship? No, if necessary, one puts it on the back burner, has some relationships, and, WHEN YOU FIND THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE, you break down the barriers about kink, and spill the beans. They either take you, or they don't. There are consequences if they don't AND they're weak minded individuals. (The might spill your beans to others, etc.) If they're strong ego individuals, and they oppose diapers, they'll just leave it where it is, and probably drop you like a fly. (I wouldn't expect them to divulge your intimate secret with others) Lastly, though, there can also be strong ego individuals, not put off by what they don't yet understand, and that are willing to experiment a little, and try to understand your kinkiness. Those are the diamonds in the rough! At that point, it's up to you to help them to understand the need, and what & how you're willing to share your life with them, and how you can return their acceptance in extraordinary ways, as adult partners. It's all about communication.

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
Remember not everyone here has a diaper fetish. In fact, most can probably call it being an ab or dl. For these people (myself included), diapers are an integral part of who we are. They are inexplicably compelled to wearing them for this very reason, and diapers are not what solely bases our sexuality. For us, no matter how much we may want to deny this, we simply can't just "give them up", anymore than if we love someone or not.

The honest truth is that for most of us, diapers are a part of who we are (like it or not). If we attempt to engage in a relationship without fully engaging the whole of us, then we either have to continuously lie to our partners (and to us too), or face the real possibility that relationship simply will not work- even after years of trying to fake it.

...and that's the real truth. The diaper desires do not seem to go away, no matter how much you wish it away, or stop using them for comfort & pleasure. Yes, you can stop wearing. I've done it, but they never left my brain, even if I wasn't wearing anything. Once I was free to wear, my heart's desires came rushing back, and I found myself back in them, being the real me. Decades later, I laugh at all the turmoil I put myself through over diapers. Now, they're just part of what I wear every day, and occasionally I leave them off, just to know why I like to wear... (I feel very naked and unprotected without them...)

Last edited:
This fetish is one of the least popular in the whole world
If you really believe that you don't want to go any farther down the rabbit hole.

But I feel everyone here are projecting somewhat. It's a scary thought - having to give up a strange fetish for a more normal & conventional lifestyle. The age old "They have to love you for who or what you are" has always been uttered in denial in all honesty.

How is it projecting telling someone denying something they have said they only are doing in hopes it will increase their availability that doing it for this reason is going to lead them to some degree of self loathing and frustration? You think a person with legitimate desires should bottle them up, to lie to themselves effectively for the rest of their lives? Diapers, while considered by a lot of people as disgusting, really don't hurt anyone save possibly the wearer if they aren't careful to stay clean/maintain control over their bodily functions if they become dependent. It's just advice, they can take it with a grain of salt, but telling someone "yes you should give them up" is going to put pressure on them to give up something that makes them happy and possibly miss out on a better life when they do finally find that other person... If they find someone, and there is a chemistry and what they have is more important then their underwear, then yes maybe then that would be the exception, but to just throw out diapers in hopes of increasing the fishing pond, that's not a healthy idea. Fetishes don't go away because we don't like them...

Thank you all so much for your replies!!! I'm gonna keep wearing the diapers and hope my queen likes her king in diapers when I do find my queen that is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back