iD Slip PE Back at XP Medical

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Looks like XP Medical brought back the iD Slip diapers again, guess enough people complained to them. Looks like they are out of stock of the large size at the moment. So happy they decided to keep carrying them again, they became my go to diaper.

2 weeks ago i just bought 4 bags of them. When i went there and looked around i was amazed that they brought them back. It was discreet shipping also.

This is excellent news! I had replaced them as my go to daytime diaper with the north shore lite briefs. No where near as good in my opinion glad the ID's are back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these diapers have the best medical clean smell!!!

Awesome, maybe there's hope for the new XP after all.

I have to try these one of these days, they do look like a good product and Europe seems to know more what a diaper should be for extended wear then America.

Once again life is good as these are one of the best! I felt lucky to have bought a case on sale just before the changes at XP but with it half gone and no more of the good Tena Slips I was thinking ATNs were going to be my only weeknight diaper. ( I like to wear something different every night.)

I got some recently to test as my new "daily wear" daytime diaper. They have a lot of good points, including thick, absorbent, durable padding, fairly good leak guards, and a very soft all-white plastic shell. They lack front/back elastic unfortunately, and I've found the elastic bands in the leak guards tend to escape and dig into my skin (as many do) when worn all day. But in the end they turned out to be slightly thicker than I can easily tolerate at work under my work pants. I'm currently turning my attention to Preschool. (tried the clothlike but they have a serious stretch problem during the day, I have to pull the tapes in 1" each all around at about noon and they're loose again by 4) The new plastic ones however, are looking ideal for daytime wear and will probably be what I permanently change to.

The ID's make a great "lounging around the house" diaper though. Just got my "ABU and Chill" tshirt, I think that and some white socks are an ideal way to spend a weekend around the house. For that the ID will be good looking, soft, all white, and comfy. (perfect for an exposed diaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back