What is the loudest diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

landingxray

Est. Contributor
I was wearing the attends with waist band the other day. Holy cow they were loud!!! what is the loudest diaper?

That's probably the loudest I've encountered in about 10 years, Most diapers are pretty quiet and ironicly the loudest ones waistband aside I've encountered are actually usually cloth backed.

The loudest diapers I have worn would be the Abena M4's plastic backed. Not only are they very comfortable and hold a lot, but they're very loud. Even under tighter fitting pants.

The loudest one I've worn is a Dry 24/7.

dry 24/7 is really that loud?

landingxray said:

Theres is no denying it is loud, but attends with waistbands pretty much make themselves known whether you like it or not, drys the bulge and waddle are the biggest obstacle to overcome if you want to wear those out of the house

The loudest I've encountered are tranquility ATNs. Most other diapers are loud when you first put them on but get quieter as the plastic shell warms up from body heat. ATNs just stayed loud constantly.

Then DC Amor comes in a close second on the loudness scale.

irnub said:
The loudest I've encountered are tranquility ATNs. Most other diapers are loud when you first put them on but get quieter as the plastic shell warms up from body heat. ATNs just stayed loud constantly.

I don't get people giving this description, The tranqs I got were virtually noiseless the last time I wore them, how long ago was this?

The quietest one i tried is absorbancy a+ and the tena maxi!

rennecfox said:
I don't get people giving this description, The tranqs I got were virtually noiseless the last time I wore them, how long ago was this?
Last month.

The loudest diaper I came across are Little Pawz.

Larzrum85 said:
Definitely, I've only worn a select few such as tykeables, abena m4's, dry 24/7, store brand (attends, depends) and tranquility atm and little pawz are definitely my favorite and loudest diaper.

My new favourite nappy and up there with being one of the great crinkle nappies are the new Drylife, these are awesome. Great absorbency and comfortable to wear. Also ID Expert too have a great noise when walking around.

But like a few others have said Attends with waistband are the loudest I've worn. It's a real shame they suck with absorbency, if only they were thicker they'd be great.

I'm hoping something something great comes out next year.

landingxray said:

I think so. I wear them to bed. When I walk across my room from the bathroom to bed it sounds like I'm wearing a trash bag. Makes my wife giggle.

I also wear Abena L4 to bed. I'd say the Dry247s are at least 2x as loud.

Nah, I wear confidry to. They are loud, but not trash bag loud. Wearing them under any kind of jeans and others can't hear them at all unless they already know and are specifically listening for them.

Larzrum85 said:
If little pawz is the loudest... you mush have missed the diaper heyday back when poly backed briefs were still in grocery stores.

I've noticed people look down at me more when I'm wearing the SDK rather than my usual ATN or Northshore Supreme.

jamiejamie said:
I've noticed people look down at me more when I'm wearing the SDK rather than my usual ATN or Northshore Supreme.
just have to ask... was it peaking out the back? XD I know they have high rises in the seat

Yes. They all do. Maybe I should start folding the waistbands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back