What is the loudest diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me most loudest is Attends Regular Fit Plus. And by coincidence I wear now one in this moment. On second place is old plastic backed Tena slip Maxi.

The only diaper I've ever been noticed in was Bambino Bellissimo.

tena slip maxi is quiet!

drewsnyder929 said:
I kind of want to try some of these diapers now, just because I get a thrill out of wearing loud diapers.

can get a case of attends waistbands from wallgreens site about 42 bucks free shipping.

rennecfox said:
Theres is no denying it is loud, but attends with waistbands pretty much make themselves known whether you like it or not, drys the bulge and waddle are the biggest obstacle to overcome if you want to wear those out of the house
Yup...... I wear the Attends and they are loud!

landingxray said:
dry 24/7 is really that loud?

They're a thunderstorm of crinkles.

irnub said:
Last month.

Weird I'll admit it's been a few years, but I wouldn't think they would have gotten that much louder, the ones I got were almost silent under jeans

Tranquility ATN's are quite noisy. Mind you I'm wearing them in bed usually with nothing over them and whenever I move, I hear them

Soggygoodnites said:
Tranquility ATN's are quite noisy. Mind you I'm wearing them in bed usually with nothing over them and whenever I move, I hear them

I was wearing them under jeans, that might have been part of it, but compared to most of the other diapers I wore at the time, it was really quiet, granted they were pharmacy generics and attends.

ClandestineWing said:
They're a thunderstorm of crinkles.

Heh.... idea for the next batch of ABDL diapers we see on the market.... THUNDERCRINKLES

Loudest ones I've worn are Little Pawz or SDK, in my mind. SDK are probably my favorite and I think they hold the most too.

rennecfox said:
I was wearing them under jeans, that might have been part of it, but compared to most of the other diapers I wore at the time, it was really quiet, granted they were pharmacy generics and attends.
I was giving the loudness estimate based on wearing under jeans as well. Judging by the huge variety of different answers though, I think that fit, taping, and time have a lot to do with it.

For example, to me dry 24/7s are pretty quiet. However, the small fits me perfectly so there's not much loose plastic left laying around to crinkle (side note: if a diaper seems too loud, try rolling/tucking the loose plastic back inside the diaper). I've also noticed that some diapers seem to be more susceptible to temperature than others. They'll start off really noisy, then quiet down once they warm up from body heat.

I beleave that would be Fabine Exclusive, especially the Black version is extremely loud

ABDLfactory said:
I beleave that would be Fabine Exclusive, especially the Black version is extremely loud
so I guess the cover really is a yard waste bag? j/k

No, there are clear differances.
Never seen a garbage bag with simular PVC

jamiejamie said:
I've noticed people look down at me more when I'm wearing the SDK rather than my usual ATN or Northshore Supreme.

When you say look down.. Are you naturally really short or are you crawling around with only an SDK on your lower half?

Pretty sure everyone is looking at you with envy when wearing a fabulous SDK.

If I want my nappies to be noticeably noisy I wear Viva Medi Plastic pants over them they add a lovely rustle and crinkle to any nappy when worn over a nappy and under my jeans.

nezquic66 said:
Loudest ones I've worn are Little Pawz or SDK, in my mind. SDK are probably my favorite and I think they hold the most too.

I don't find the Little Pawz to be all that loud, at least compared to the Bambino Bellissimo or even the Bambino Teddy. I can at least hide the noise from Little Pawz under my jeans.

One thing I've noticed is that most diapers get louder when they're wet. Some get a LOT louder. The padding gets clumped up and that causes the shell to flex more when I walk. One good example is DC Amore. When I walk to bed in a dry Idyl, there's only a very light rustle of plastic. But by morning, my walk to the bathroom sounds like I'm trying to wad up a dozen plastic grocery sacks into a pickle jar I'm holding next to my ear.

I notice the same thing to a lesser degree with diapers that are still dry but have been worn awhile and the padding has started to break up in them. I think a lot of it is due to the padding no longer being stuck to the shell and so not dampening the sounds of the shell as it flexes with movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back