Thread: Introduction Time!

Smile Introduction Time!

Hi!

I'm Tanya. Well, that's my alias, anyway. :P I'm an 18-year-old, female babyfur/little. I enjoy drawing and writing (on occasion). Don't feel shy to ask for an art trade! My little age can range anywhere between 1-3ish... there are times when I feel more little than others. But, I think that's the case with most of us. Also, my character, Tanya, is a Tan Rabbit. Her real name is Natanya, but Tanya is easier to say for most. She's pretty shy, and sometimes takes a bit to warm up to people, but I'll go more into detail in another post.

http://d.facdn.net/art/orangetabby106/1479872157/1479872157.orangetabby106_tanya_icon.png
    Here is a drawing I made of her.

I hope that we can be friends!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBunnyTanya View Post
    Hi!

I'm Tanya. Well, that's my alias, anyway. :P I'm an 18-year-old, female babyfur/little. I enjoy drawing and writing (on occasion). Don't feel shy to ask for an art trade! My little age can range anywhere between 1-3ish... there are times when I feel more little than others. But, I think that's the case with most of us. Also, my character, Tanya, is a Tan Rabbit. Her real name is Natanya, but Tanya is easier to say for most. She's pretty shy, and sometimes takes a bit to warm up to people, but I'll go more into detail in another post.

http://d.facdn.net/art/orangetabby106/1479872157/1479872157.orangetabby106_tanya_icon.png
    Here is a drawing I made of her.

I hope that we can be friends!
    Oh, that's an adorable fursona. (I might be a bit biased as a bunny myself, though. ) Welcome to ADISC!

What are some of your other interests outside of ABDL?

Thank you! Well, as I stated, I love to draw and write. I guess I should have also mentioned that I love to take photos and travel! I went to Europe this past summer with my family (in Germany, Hungry, Czech Republic, and Austria)!

Hey, what a cute little bunny you are, sorry if that's not pc (sorry just checking if you're a zootopia fan)

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    Hey, what a cute little bunny you are, sorry if that's not pc (sorry just checking if you're a zootopia fan)
    Haha! No problem. I see what you did there.