DIY your own printed diaper or customize/draw art on your diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, i have ben wanting to get printed ab/dl diapers lately but im just not at a point where i can afford them, not yet anyway, so I was wondering, for plastic (poly) back diapers does anyone make their own diaper art for their diapers as for example taking a confi dry 24/7 and giving it art making it kinda like an abdl diaper, if so how do you do it is there special drawing untincles or markers you can draw on diapers so it doesnt smudge, or is there a way you can print something on your diapers, maybe this sounds complex but it would seem cool if you could customize your diaper exactally how you want, or is there a diaper company that lets you customize your own diaper, any info or links on this would be cool, if not someone needs to invent it!

Rearz lets you submit a pattern for printing.

I've heard temporary tattoos go really nicely on plastic backed diapers. Have you tried those?

Other options include stickers and decorated duck tape.

I have some artist friends in the babyfur category who draw their own prints on white diapers (dry 24/7 is a popular choice with prismacolor markers or abu simples, S.E.X. if they are still around)

So all you need is temporary tattoo printer paper, an inkjet printer, a computer and a design you like?

Pretty sure their are guides for printing taping panels somewhere.

I was thinking of using Kolibri Comslip Plus and creating some X-Men and Star Wars nappies.

This person draws PAW Patrol logos on their diapers. It turns out well:
goo.gl/gF8fPk
goo.gl/rnxCWu

Dolphin said:
This person draws PAW Patrol logos on their diapers. It turns out well:
goo.gl/gF8fPk
goo.gl/rnxCWu

That's cool as!

I was thinking about trying a t-shirt transfer but I suspect to get the thing hot enough, I'd melt the diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back