Thread: What is the softest diaper?

Default What is the softest diaper?

What is the softest diaper? I tried on the absorbancy a+.....hands down the most softest diaper..What are your thoughts?

In my experience, gauze cloth diapers are the softest.

DC Amor Pink ones are the softest ones today feels like you are wearing a cloud. the late 80's to early 90's Green backed Depends were nice and soft too.

another vote for DC Amore, they have the softest liner, if that's what you mean. (as opposed to the softest shell) that I know of. Their pink (Kittens) and blue (Idyl) are the same liner.

Quote Originally Posted by landingxray View Post
    What is the softest diaper? I tried on the absorbancy a+.....hands down the most softest diaper..What are your thoughts?
    In my experience the Rearz top of the line (5800 ml ISO) in large are the softest. They hold a ton and they feel so nice...the Princess and Safari and inspire in control are three I can name. Luckily my fsa pays for them. I think seduction is the same but the plastic tears on me for me for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Softest I have tried are the Attento Back Leak and Side guard Japanese nappies but they weren't absorbent.

Hardest I have tried are the Kolibri Comslip Plus but strangely that didn't make them at all uncomfortable (and I personally love them for their texture.)

I vote for the Absorbency plus also. The plastic is so soft I can't even believe it. It more than makes up for the A+ missing leak guards.

Softest diaper I ever tried was the Molicare super plus(plastic backed), both outside and in