Not open for further replies.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have been wearing my girls clothes more especially panties since they are easy to hide under my clothes. But I have noticed that the panties I have are not holding up/falling apart. I noticed the elastic on one pair is falling apart a bit, and somehow a hole appeared in another pair. I got them from Walmart and I don't think I have worn them that much to be honest.

My question is, where do I get panties of higher quality and are there certain types and brands I should avoid if I want higher quality?

Thanks for reading.

tall2826 said:
I have been wearing my girls clothes more especially panties since they are easy to hide under my clothes. But I have noticed that the panties I have are not holding up/falling apart. I noticed the elastic on one pair is falling apart a bit, and somehow a hole appeared in another pair. I got them from Walmart and I don't think I have worn them that much to be honest.

My question is, where do I get panties of higher quality and are there certain types and brands I should avoid if I want higher quality?

Thanks for reading.

What brand did you get? Walmart's store brand Faded Glory is pretty cheap / low quality. Walmart carries Fruit of the Loom and Hanes, which shouldn't have the same quality issues, as they're sold in most department stores.

Depending on when you purchased them, you could try returning or exchanging them as defective. As long as you're in the return period (which is 90 days if I recall correctly), I've never run into issues returning stuff to Walmart.

Like HogansHeroes said it pretty much comes down to brand. All brands are very different. Hanes is generally a good brand. No Boundaries is as well. It also helps to make sure you're washing them properly. Some need to be washed certain ways so make sure to pay attention to what the care tag says.

Walmart has several "private labels" that they use & range in quality and price.
For Women's, juniors, girls there is Faded Glory, No Boundaries (NoBo) & non labeled panties, & other assorted items of clothing.

Faded Glory, I do not own any panties, but other items like tanks & tops seem to hold up pretty well.

No Boundaries (NoBo) is mostly targeted towards Juniors & young girls.
The panties are relatively inexpensive plus very cute & fun & seem to hold up very well & should last a while.

Lastly is Walmart's "no name" items.
These have no "brand name" on the size tag & are like really inexpensive, we're talking like under a dollar each here, lol.
I really can't say how well they will hold up or last though, but for the price, what can you expect, lol

Other good brands are:
Xhilaration. Sold exclusively through Target.

Joe Boxer. Sold exclusively through Sears & K-Mart

Both brands are good quality, inexpensive, hold up very well & are targeted towards Juniors & young girls.

And of course you have your staples like Hanes, Fruit of the loom, ect, ect.

I would hold off on a trip Victoria's Secret if you're just looking for everyday wear, (uh pricey!, lol)

Another way to look at this thread is that girly feminine pretties are not suitable to be doing manly chores UNLESS YOU ARE A SISSY !
If you are going to continue to buy cheap lingerie expect to get limited use doing routine tasks.
Also consider changing out of your pretties frequently to get the most use out of them - buy your pretties in bulk 6 or more packs.
So don't wear your expensive pretties doing those routine tasks unless your master/mistress ORDERS it !
Reserve your best for SHOW & TELL (Company is coming) and use dem rags (holey briefs) to do otherwise tasks.
It helps to consider what type of equipment is going to be contained within those pretties - don't expect a large package to be able to fit into something in a smaller expansion range.

I get mine from Target and Kmart, sometimes fruit of the loom, sometimes hanes, sometimes the store brand. Panties are a bit fragile if you're trying to stretch them too much. I've noticed that panties come in larger packs than boys underwear, they're not as tough and you shouldn't wear the same pair repeatedly (Like I mean wear it, then wash it then wear it 2 days later again) It's more of a Wear it, wash it, then wait till next week to wear again. That's how I've gotten the most use out of mine. 100% cotton panties are a bit unforgiving with erm, male parts. I recommend satin or that spandex type stuff or some other fabric. They last a bit longer. And I can't stress this last part enough: MAKE SURE YOU GET THE RIGHT SIZE. Unlike mens underwear where every brand basically uses the same size, women's underwear vary based on brand, and if you get too tight panties they will rip or tear after a short amount of time.

Thanks for the replies everyone now I know what to look for the next time I go shopping.

Oh, there is one more thing to consider when buying them.
Womens panties go by HIP size, not waist size.
Multi packs of panties, from any brand, will usually have a size chart on the back.

Juniors/Women's Panty sizes:
Number size / HIP size in inches / Name size
4 (32-34) Small
5 (35-36) Med
6 (37-38) Med
7 (39-40) Large
8 (41-42) X-Large
9 (43-44) X-Large
10 (45-48) 2X-Large

I've worn women's panties all my life (I'm female) and what the heck kind of work are you all doing that's ripping holes in your panties?? Mine always last at least a few years regardless of who I buy from.

If you're on the thin side, Forever 21 sells some awesome panties.

FeekaDimension said:
I've worn women's panties all my life (I'm female) and what the heck kind of work are you all doing that's ripping holes in your panties?? Mine always last at least a few years regardless of who I buy from.

I know right? I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to ask, lol.
I've love F21 for dresses, skirts & bodysuits. Don't own any panties from them I think thou?

FeekaDimension said:

]If you have male body parts, you'll notice that mens underwear usually have a thicker amount of cloth in the front, where as female underwear have a thicker amount in the crotch, but are never as thick overall as mens underwear. This is because well, those parts don't exactly stay still while you walk and move and bend over so on and so forth. The already thin and not reinforced front part of the panties will begin to rip due to the friction and constant stretching. After all panties are not designed to hold a package. (At least in my experience, and for me they rip mostly in the front from wear.) I can only really get a single set to last me for a few months, and i've been wearing non-stop for 2 years now (Save for diapers of course)

AddyShadows said:
]If you have male body parts, you'll notice that mens underwear usually have a thicker amount of cloth in the front, where as female underwear have a thicker amount in the crotch, but are never as thick overall as mens underwear. This is because well, those parts don't exactly stay still while you walk and move and bend over so on and so forth.

Ah, I thought that might be it. Thanks for the explanation!

A couple of things you can do are try J. C. Penny's or Boscov's if you have any in your area. You can pick up Vanity Fair, Olga and other nice brands. Just wait until they are on sale and you can get some good buys. Ebay also has sellers who sell panties with wider crotches in different styles for men and are very comfortable. A few sellers sew made for order, based on your size and personal measurements. They can do double layered nylon which feel very very nice. I enjoy wearing them over my diaper and plastic pants. Good hunting!

I have found that walmarts clothing do not last like rotten thread and substandard material a few washing they are rags my fruit of the loom are getting just as bad .
It seems like you wear a mounth then trash it.

I'm male and I've worn women's panties almost exclusively for a couple years. I have never had any rip or tear, except for a couple really cheap pairs bought on eBay that were essentially unbranded crap straight from China. I generally only wear Hanes or Fruit of the Loom because I am cheap. I have had better luck with Hanes, but both have worked fine and they have all held up well despite being worn and washed regularly. Most of mine are 100% or 95% cotton, but it is definitely important to get the right size. When in doubt, error on the side of two big because you'll need extra room in the front for your package anyway.

Also, it is important to note that even large companies like Hanes and Fruit of the Loom manufacture their products differently depending on the retailer. For example, the Hanes panties you buy at Kohls are different than the Hanes panties sold at Target, and the Fruit of the Loom panties you buy at Target are different from the Fruit of the Loom panties sold at Wal-Mart. Generally, I would just steer clear of Wal-Mart if possible. If you are looking for something cheap with a bit of stretch, I would highly recommend Fruit of the Loom's Beyond Soft panties. They are by far the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn and they have held up great. Nylon hi-cuts in every brand I have tried are really comfy as well. On the other hand, if you want something super cute/frilly/lacy, I'm not the right person to ask.

Get satin panties. Back when I was wearing panties. Satin was the best. I have some satin panties from Wal-Mart that I wore/washed for a year and they're still In great shape. Definitely avoid washing them with jeans if u want them to last. That goes for all softer fabrics.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

ao045q said:
I'm male and I've worn women's panties almost exclusively for a couple years. I have never had any rip or tear, except for a couple really cheap pairs bought on eBay that were essentially unbranded crap straight from China. I generally only wear Hanes or Fruit of the Loom because I am cheap. I have had better luck with Hanes, but both have worked fine and they have all held up well despite being worn and washed regularly. Most of mine are 100% or 95% cotton, but it is definitely important to get the right size. When in doubt, error on the side of two big because you'll need extra room in the front for your package anyway.

Also, it is important to note that even large companies like Hanes and Fruit of the Loom manufacture their products differently depending on the retailer. For example, the Hanes panties you buy at Kohls are different than the Hanes panties sold at Target, and the Fruit of the Loom panties you buy at Target are different from the Fruit of the Loom panties sold at Wal-Mart. Generally, I would just steer clear of Wal-Mart if possible. If you are looking for something cheap with a bit of stretch, I would highly recommend Fruit of the Loom's Beyond Soft panties. They are by far the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn and they have held up great. Nylon hi-cuts in every brand I have tried are really comfy as well. On the other hand, if you want something super cute/frilly/lacy, I'm not the right person to ask.

I never thought about this but I did notice that the panties I did not buy from walmart are holding up pretty good and I the ones that are ripping I got from walmart.
Thanks now I know not to shop at walmart.

Stores that sell just underwear like Mr Boxer, Victoria's Secret, etc. If you want kids underwear try like gap kids and places like that.

Jshoppers.com has some very juvenile style panties. They are in Japanese sizes Med equals US Small, Large is equivalent to US Medium etc. Very high quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back