Rearz now doing custom printed diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Maybe they've been doing this awhile but it's the first I've seen of it, Rearz will print any pattern you send them on a premium white diaper:

http://rearz.ca/product_info.php?cPath=145_85_110&products_id=1271

Not sure which model of diaper it is, hopefully a safari model? I went there poking around to see if they still offered the "1992 replica" diapers, but they seem to have disappeared. So I guess if you have the old pampers pattern for example, maybe they'll print you up a batch?

bambinod said:
Maybe they've been doing this awhile but it's the first I've seen of it, Rearz will print any pattern you send them on a premium white diaper:

http://rearz.ca/product_info.php?cPath=145_85_110&products_id=1271

Not sure which model of diaper it is, hopefully a safari model? I went there poking around to see if they still offered the "1992 replica" diapers, but they seem to have disappeared. So I guess if you have the old pampers pattern for example, maybe they'll print you up a batch?

Actually they are discontinuing it. It's been a thing for a while and recently got an email that they will be taking them down eventually.

I saw this a little while ago but couldn't think of something good enough to justify the huge cost.... Hmm maybe I am about to miss my opportunity for Star Wars diapers.

That's really neat but wow that price tag sure is something.
I forgot where I read it on here, but supposedly temporary tattoos work with plastic backed diapers.

brabbit1987 said:
Actually they are discontinuing it. It's been a thing for a while and recently got an email that they will be taking them down eventually.

Have you heard anything about their "vintage replica" diapers? I ordered a couple bags to try a little while ago and do like them, but I don't see them on their site anymore?

Sheepies said:
That's really neat but wow that price tag sure is something.
I forgot where I read it on here, but supposedly temporary tattoos work with plastic backed diapers.

I remember reading that too and thinking it is a genius idea, combined with DIY taping panels you could have a productive afternoon building the ultimate cosplay diaper companion!

Will have to do this one day with some Kolibri Comslips!

bambinod said:
Have you heard anything about their "vintage replica" diapers? I ordered a couple bags to try a little while ago and do like them, but I don't see them on their site anymore?

No, not that I remember.

Oh and I looked up the email, and it seems November 30th will be the last time you can order the custom printed diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back