Pieluchy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello diapered community. There is just some basic questions. Maybe they are not pretty smart but i must know any answer.

At first.
How to buy diapers stress free? I can't just buy some in internet or go to pharmacy. Im very shy and stressed. And i'm living in small city where everyone can know me.(I'm not living in the USA)

How to deal with this fetish? I have problem with accept myself. Last time i wear diapers about 6-7 years ago (And at this time i start my fetish propably) So i dont know what i feel. It's very weird to me. I just like something that for me is still very stupid and abnormal. I have problem with this. Winter is incoming and i have first symptoms of depression.

So how it feel's wearing diapers? It is still some stressfull or its very nice?
Can i buy diapers like littlepawz with delivery to Poland? And how much will it cost.

It's okay to using my diapers or better be dry? And where can i throw used diapers?

How to do when someone will know about my "diapered site of life"? What to say in that situation?

Well i sleep with a plushie and a Red Panda kigurumi. My parent's are ok with that. But even so somethimes is stressful for me. How to deal with this?

Woah i don't even know that i will be write that much questions.
Pls don't hate me when i made some serious mistakes :c I like speaking and writing in English but im not perfect.
Have good time! :3

Im even stessed posting this there. I very sorry when i just post this in wrong forum section.

Hi Luier.

OK you are probably going through what I am doing stage. Ho my I so weird.

Deep dreaths you are ok.

Now as for the diapers I understand that ordering a packet is going to be very tricky as every one will won't to know what you have got your self. Pluss the despusel of used diaper my not be that start forward.

May I sergest you look in the using cloth instead of disposable as thought they are more expensive to buy you can wash and use again and again get several pairs of good plastic pants to put over the top of cloth diaper so you don't get leakage.

No one is going to know that you are in diapers as they don't go looking at you thinking he for a diaper on.

Well that my sergestion to you anyway.

Being a Little you are going to all way feel younger that you are given if you spend a lot of time adulting. So you need to be nice to your self and spend time in Little Space. Or else you will get depressed.

Hope that is help full.

Sisi

Luier, don't fret, your English writing is better than what I see on about 90% of our memos at my workplace. :)

I get your concerns about buying little stuff in a small town. My literal town of residence has a three digit population. Fortunately, it sits on the outer fringes of a suburban area. So I have some options if I don't want to be recognized while shopping in the boys or baby departments.

I also always pay cash, and don't sign up for rewards programs or cards. That way, there's no electronic trail of my buying history.

Luier said:
Pls don't hate me when i made some serious mistakes :c I like speaking and writing in English but im not perfect.

Im even stessed posting this there. I very sorry when i just post this in wrong forum section.

Don't be stressed about posting here, nobody that is a regular to this site is going to judge you for your English. You should feel safe to ask as many questions as you feel the need to while you are here, that is the purpose of this site.

According to ABU's FAQ page, https://abucares.abuniverse.com/en/...000001359-does-abu-ship-to-europe-eu-england- they supply to Europe through http://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/ so you should order through there if you want little paws diapers.

As for purchasing and shipping them, you will need to see what shipping options there are around your town that nappiesrus.co.uk uses. For me, there is usually either UPS or Fedex, both of those companies do what is called "hold for pickup" which means they will send your package to one of their nearby facilities and then wait for you to come pick up your box. Just go contact a nearby hub or office for said company and they will let you know how to do this properly.

As for throwing away, well, I would suggest you get some black garbage bags to throw away your diapers in so people can't immediately tell what is in the garbage. Outside of that, it is hard to tell you some good ideas how to sneak your diapers around without getting caught, you are going to be the best judge of that. If you have a car, then maybe the trunk is a good place to store some of your stuff, but I can't tell.

Lastly, getting over your self acceptance, that is always a rough challenge, even when you think you have gotten over it, there can always be a relapse. Don't let yourself get into a binge/purge cycle, because that is incredibly harmful and expensive. If you have to, only buy a few diapers just in case you are afraid you are going to throw them away when the thrill is over for the time being. You should make it your goal to get past the shame though, because there is no reason you should be ashamed of these feelings. They may be slightly uncommon of feelings, but they are in no way unnatural. Loads of people talk about how nice it would be to be a carefree kid again, you just happen to want it more than most people, and feel like wearing diapers might help you do that, and if there is any sexual aspect to it, well once you go through puberty, there isn't any healthy ways of rewiring what has been cemented into your desires, so the best thing is to figure out a healthy way to manage or accept it.

The best thing I did for myself was to take a week to make wearing diapers feel normal in my life. I gave myself a week (I think it was actually 2, but 1 is plenty) where I wore a diaper 24/7 even if I didn't want to wear a diaper at the time. I wear 24/7 all the time now, but that is because I want to. I think it is important to be happy with wearing a diaper even when it is a normal part of the day, just so you don't have to feel like it is an abnormal part of your life, even if you only end up wearing on special occasion.

Luier said:
Hello diapered community. There is just some basic questions. Maybe they are not pretty smart but i must know any answer.

At first.
How to buy diapers stress free? I can't just buy some in internet or go to pharmacy. Im very shy and stressed. And i'm living in small city where everyone can know me.(I'm not living in the USA)

How to deal with this fetish? I have problem with accept myself. Last time i wear diapers about 6-7 years ago (And at this time i start my fetish propably) So i dont know what i feel. It's very weird to me. I just like something that for me is still very stupid and abnormal. I have problem with this. Winter is incoming and i have first symptoms of depression.

So how it feel's wearing diapers? It is still some stressfull or its very nice?
Can i buy diapers like littlepawz with delivery to Poland? And how much will it cost.

It's okay to using my diapers or better be dry? And where can i throw used diapers?

How to do when someone will know about my "diapered site of life"? What to say in that situation?

Well i sleep with a plushie and a Red Panda kigurumi. My parent's are ok with that. But even so somethimes is stressful for me. How to deal with this?

You have just answered some of my questions there with questions. We are in the same boat more or less with nappies/diapers. For me even if I manage to get some diapers or as we say in the UK nappies they is still the thought of where to put them? And do I have enough time to use them all in town? And will they be 10 of them or do I need less?

I have so many questions myself about them like what if someone sees me pinning a nappy bag/diaper bag in the public bin!?

I'll try addressing this as much as I can. For nappies/diapers try going to the supper market for them if you have one and if your parents let you out of the house.

Suppermarkets are not phamacy nor are they online. Though they are not stress free. You have babies crying children crying adults crying. The adult one is a joke. Of course it will be stressful but just try to calm down and think to yourself I am buying diapers/nappies so what!? If your parents are not search officers you may get away with it. If they are hide the diapers or nappies somewhere and fetch them out when your parents are asleep or out. Or simpler buy the diapers find a toilet and where one or try and where loads under your pants if possable. Or the simpler simplest way is just telling them you like nappies and diapers and you want to try them out?

You answeard another one of my questions there how to deal with this fetish? Though I myself have multiple of fetish at crosses over with this fetish.
Lets just say one fetish is very submissive and the diaper fetish is one way of submission. Moving on.

You can never really run away from it. Once you accept yourself as a abdl things will become a little more easier. You can stop thinking about it although it is still their and you find yourself in embarrassing situations when your mind is fixed on nappies/diapers in a public place. You can try to not let it ruin your life by having certain days looking at nappies/diapers abdl stuff. on certain days. Like I do not know Friday, Saturday and Sunday can be your days at you think right I am going to look and talk about nappy and diaper stuff.

For me it is the weekend I visit websites/fourms/watch videos/play games with abdl content. I do not do it every other day.

You could always chat to other people on this website in PM of what your going though. You maybe only blue but you can still PM Moo

I do not know about littlepawz sorry. I know it is a cute nappy stroke diaper but that is it. I have not bought one so I would not know.

I did not know you was interested in this stuff as well. Do not dinnay it my friend you secretly love the abdl site. Something like that maybe? But if it dose happen ether live with it they know or ask why was they on the site in the first place when they know it was a abdl site? Look I have dirt on google+ or google+ has dirt on me. Luckly you can not see my face though it has enough evidence with my real name to make me unemployable.

Nothing wrong with sleeping with plushies or soft toys while wearing some sort of onesie and besides if you have enough of them you can make a plushie cot/crib

You have not wrote a lot they are more people at write way longer epics so do not worry yourself on that basis. Try thinking about moving out and having a look at other communities that dose not mean strait away!But time and play with the idea and bring it up to your parents about it. Think about talking to a few people around here. It can be annoying though when your not EC and you feel like you have to write mountens and mounters of post just to be heard. I hope I helped you I am sorry if I did not.

Angellothefox said:
You have just answered some of my questions there with questions...

Some people like to use color to throw some 'color' into a discussion but this particular color is unreadable so I haven't read your reply.

BabyDenise said:
Some people like to use color to throw some 'color' into a discussion but this particular color is unreadable so I haven't read your reply.

It's readable when you use dark theme.

As far as getting diapers goes, I always mail order them when I need them. I don't know Poland, but I am assuming you can get things delivered by mail. Mine come in unmarked boxes. Disposal is easy, just bag the used diaper in a plastic bag and then throw the plastic bag in the trash. Cloth are a good option and probably worth the extra cost. I have found that as long as you don't flaunt diaper wearing, people won't notice or care

CPDude said:
As far as getting diapers goes, I always mail order them when I need them. I don't know Poland, but I am assuming you can get things delivered by mail. Mine come in unmarked boxes. Disposal is easy, just bag the used diaper in a plastic bag and then throw the plastic bag in the trash. Cloth are a good option and probably worth the extra cost. I have found that as long as you don't flaunt diaper wearing, people won't notice or care

Well i can't just order diapers beacause my parent are really interested about any package that i receive and they look what's inside. Embarrassing somethimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back