Cloth diapers and sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonnythepony said:
You stated it much better than I >u<

Had a few of those shower moments as well, not fun.

We are going a little off forum topic :p, I would have sent a PM but i'm still just a "contributor"

miapeters said:
We are going a little off forum topic :p, I would have sent a PM but i'm still just a "contributor"

Ah, apologies. Forgot its the "Cloth diapers and sports", you got a few different threads up.

Jonnythepony said:
Ah, apologies. Forgot its the "Cloth diapers and sports", you got a few different threads up.

Yeah, when I found this place it was like finding gold. Never had the chance to talk to people who go through the same thing

miapeters said:
Thanks, I am managing it best I can, but I'm sure you know it gets so frustrating at times. I just get really angry at the situation.
yeah can't say I've tried this but some people have recommended considering plugs for when out and enemas, never actually tried it though as the plug idea sounds kind of painful

rennecfox said:
yeah can't say I've tried this but some people have recommended considering plugs for when out and enemas, never actually tried it though as the plug idea sounds kind of painful

I've actually tried plugs and they are very uncomfortable, after a few minutes its painful, I've had several surgeries and complications "down there" so I didn't want to stick with it.
I've talked to my doctor about enema's and he says I shouldn't try it for the same reason, I don't want to do any damage to my bottom, it's already messed up:p,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back