Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Probably my PAW Patrol overalls.

My ideal little outfit is: a blue-and-white striped, pea-green or light-purple T-shirt (to accent my diaper), multicolored canvas tie shoes (red and blue, with: white soles and laces, green tongue, yellow edging), and blue Healthtex-type shorts with red trim.

Well. I just have a red panda kigurumi and im happy with this :)

I have a lilac satin short dress with a matching ruffled panty and a matching ruffled diaper cover (depending on my mood).
I have some crinolines I wear under from time to time or not.

I also have a baby blue bubble romper (also satin).

I love my pink footed sleeper the best, it's so warm and comfortable.

I have my Zootopia dress and my pink bunny kigurumi! I might post pictures if anyone would like to see. :)

baby anime.jpg baby dungarees.jpgbelle vans.jpgdisney princess vans.jpg

This, also I have some cute dungarees and a tutu, I also have two pairs of disney vans

Zillabrony13 said:
What is your favorite little outfit that you have or really really want?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/268337307/sale-all-sizes-39-gbp-adult-baby-sissy
https://www.etsy.com/listing/265293546/all-sizes-only-25gbp-adult-baby-frilly
These with a DC Amor and my favorite paci complete with a paci-clip would be amazing! Thinking about getting stockings and some girly shoes, maybe even a bonnet, to complete the outfit.

Those are both SUPER cute!

I once saw a blue dress with a peter-pan collar, contoured ruffles in the back to show off the diaper and a print of Blue from Blue's Clues on the bodice. It was on eBay and it just stuck in my brain... I want one! I'd settle for anything with Blue, Care Bears or Barney on it... Those are my faves. :2thumbsup:

thebunnyprince said:
I have my Zootopia dress and my pink bunny kigurumi! I might post pictures if anyone would like to see. :)

I'd love to see. The Zootopia dress sound like something I'd love.

WillWheatThins said:
Those are both SUPER cute!

I once saw a blue dress with a peter-pan collar, contoured ruffles in the back to show off the diaper and a print of Blue from Blue's Clues on the bodice. It was on eBay and it just stuck in my brain... I want one! I'd settle for anything with Blue, Care Bears or Barney on it... Those are my faves. :2thumbsup:

*giggles* Thankies. I want something with Winnie the Pooh on it, since I love Winnie, Piglet, Kanga and all his other friends.

My favorite outfit is this dress (front and back) and this sweater (front).

I should get pictures of a few newer dresses. There's a red dress that is a close second. :)

As of late, I've liked just a t-shirt (bright colored and/or with cartoons on it), my diaper, white socks and some blue canvas shoes.

Just a pair of Aww So Cute and nothing else

MandyBear said:
You look adorable :)
I love that pink sailor outfit, is it the skirt/top or the dress?
If I was 19 again, I'd so wear that out, lol.

Love the short-alls too, always thought they were too cute.

Hehe thank you :D you could still wear it! its a skirt and top! :D

LittleBelle said:
Hehe thank you :D you could still wear it! its a skirt and top! :D

Thanks, I've so been wanting to get it, I mean its not that expensive, just never got to. :)
But no, I mean like I would wear it out as like an everyday normal outfit if I was 19 again, lol.
Being young gives you lots more leeway with what's acceptable for you to wear in public. :p

I don't really have a foot fetish as such, but I do like ankle socks to compliment my little feelings.
I like being around 9-12 more than being a baby, so a colourful or patterned t-shirt, shorter style shorts, and white ankle socks and no shoes. I don't know why, but to me there's something definitely little about about that. I particularly like the white socks with different coloured heel and toe pieces.
Also love being little in my footed onesie or flannel pyjamas.

I went hunting everywhere trying to find those socks with the pompoms on the back. I finally ended up finding them online.

MandyBear said:
Thanks, I've so been wanting to get it, I mean its not that expensive, just never got to. :)
But no, I mean like I would wear it out as like an everyday normal outfit if I was 19 again, lol.
Being young gives you lots more leeway with what's acceptable for you to wear in public. :p

Oh hehe :D My friend wears hers out in public but I'm a bit shy, especially because I move to different countries a lot, in England and the USA its more acceptable than in other places I find..

LittleBelle said:
Oh hehe :D My friend wears hers out in public but I'm a bit shy, especially because I move to different countries a lot, in England and the USA its more acceptable than in other places I find..

Lucky her, lol
Yes I'd say the US & UK are pretty open, lots of people dress outside the expected norms here but are basically still acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back