How does one have little time in a small space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hello Everyone, First off things are going pretty decent for me, and I am doing well on my classes so far, anyway what I want to know is how to have little time in a small space like my bedroom, I mean I have a small space in my room and I want to enjoy it but it is so small and I was wondering how to have little space in such a small area. Any help would be appereated, thanks.

Doesn't seem too hard. There's a lot of baby/kid things you can do in a smaller room. Watching cartoons, coloring, having a bottle or sippy cup, and playing with toys all come to mind. Maybe build a blanket or pillow fort if you have the space.

Last edited:
Pretend you are in a rocket ship? Not much room in those.

How much space are we talking about?

I'm with Kimba on this one, there are a lot of options. I do understand the desire for more room though, I certainly would enjoy it.

You know what kittynijaW the most exciting thing about regression is that little time mostly occurs in the the little space of your mind, which I suggest holds the potential to be the biggest space of all - your imagination. Aside from that, I think perhaps you're feeling a bit confined emotionally and wishing you could express yourself beyond the privacy of you personal space - your room. Unfortunately, for most of us, this is a common experience. Thankfully, the net and spaces like adisc, open our little world for us. Here's some help.
https://youtu.be/0KMgOEJMgjY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back