Status
Not open for further replies.

RaspiSeed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So what was it like getting in a diaper for the first time?

Just got my first pack of Molicare Diapers ordered online and arrived today and just was asked what was inside and answered it was a package for a friend and I was off to my room quickly hiding them >.>

Now I'm nervously waiting for the folk to leave home so I get in them,maby tonight :smile1:

Really satisfying. Before I started, I had held the thought of wearing a diaper in for a long time, it was really satisfying once I was finally able to do it.

Oh, and by the way, since from what I understood from your post, you haven't really worn a diaper before, and trust me, it's more satisfying to wear a diaper than it looks; and it already looks pretty nice to begin with. :tongueout:

Hehe! In just a few more hours I'll be able to.

Another thing,do you put powder on and then the diaper or is it a preference aside from getting a rash :p

Well I don't remember my first time getting diapered because I had literally just been born.:)

Seriously though, my first time diapering myself as a DL was trying to fit into an old Huggies from 1992; this was in 2010 when I was 15 years old. My heart was pounding and I was somewhere between excited and scared. Within a few minutes I wet the diaper, disposed of it and went about the rest of my day. I had the same feeling buying my first pack of Goodnites in 2012.

My heart has been pounding the entire day, woke up at 5 am to wait for the delivery and still stressing about the thought of the family finding it in my closet where they are well hidden >.>
It's my closet so there is a very very small chance they would go on there,but still stressing.They should be gone now any minute :p

I had easy access to cloth baby diapers throughout my youth, and was wearing them for fun by age six. I'm sure the first time was quite exhilarating, but in a way I can't relate to anymore. A sort of proto-sexual arousal, probably. When puberty hit, diapers quickly emerged as a major component of my sexuality, and from than point forward, wearing has always been a strong source of sexual arousal. In a way, it's too bad. Immediately prior to puberty, I was probably wearing diapers to bed every three out of four nights, and while that was exciting, it was also comforting in a way that promoted a good night's sleep. Nowadays, the sexual component of diaper-wearing is so strong that it's an exercise in self-distraction for me to fall asleep while wearing. Oh well! :shrug:

Very interesting Cottontail :p

I'm diapered up and I must say this is a very liberating feeling!
And so comfy ^^

My first time was a weird one. I found a diaper on my way home. It took me days to pick it up and take it with me. Everyday I thought I would find it gone, but it was still there. Anyways I took it home. I waited for that night. I tried the diaper on and crawled around my bed. This was also my first masturbation section. At this time in my life I had no idea what I just did. I only knew it felt great and I had to pee extremely bad. I didn't use the diaper. (Missed opportunity) I fell asleep for awhile afterwords.

My first actual diaper as a DL was actually kind of disappointing. It was a depends fitted. I was nervous as hell buying them (my hands and arms went numb from the adrenaline crash when I got back to my car), and then wearing them was kind of meh (too thin, too excited/bladder shy to even use them). The second time I had an opportunity to buy diapers was much better. I managed to get molicares from a medical supply store and they pretty much lived up to expectations.

I'm not sure if this counts, but the first (and only thus far) time I got to wear was while I was being hospitalized. Even though the experience was very traumatizing to me, the diapers provided some comfort and piece of mind that having an accident was one less thing to worry about.

I used to steal my friends lil brothers diapers and wear them when i was like 7-8. But the first time I remember, I was 16. It was in the early 2000's and I went to Walmart and bought a pack of Depends overnight diapers as a joke (knowing it wasn't a joke for me). Took them and waited for everyone in my house to fall sleep, and opened the pack and while I was doing that. My heart was pounding, meaning I could feel it pounding so hard, it was such a thrill. I INSTANTLY (like on or off switch) became aroused!. I got one diaper out and put it on with out baby powder, and the entire night I just spent in my bed experiencing how my body and I reacted to a diaper. Lord did I fall in LOVE! Rest is history :). Though after that I use to feel guilty for loving diapers, but it took a few years and finding sites like these that made me realize I wasn't strange or alone!

My first time as a DL was...well..I'll tell you. It was a cold and snowy January morning the trees were iced over and I couldn't even hear a dog barking. It was around nine o'clock when I awoke from a restful sleep. My apartment was somewhat chilly yet because of the weather I felt a profound sense of peace as I hauled myself out of bed. I stretched, took some pills, and made myself a delicious breakfast consisting of granola mixed with low-fat country style yogurt. I ate then began to ponder the day ahead. It wasn't before long when...JK!

You get the idea. In all honesty I really don't remember because I had this interest since I was a little kid. But I can tell you that ever since I got the courage to wear at will my life has an extra layer of comfort added to it and I don't feel so afraid anymore which makes me feel good and I believe feeling good is good enough. Cheers! :)

I remember my first time realizing I wanted to wear diapers. I was very young, like six, and I was at my friends house and I saw a Goodnite pull-up in the floor. It was his and it was peed in, I have no idea why it was in the floor. I told him I was gonna put it on. I did and right then and there I knew that I loved diapers. He didn't know what to think. I have since moved away, but we would always have sleep overs and I would always sneak a diaper on.

I know this is horrible, but my first time was after I "acquired" a boys' Goodnites pant from the school nurse's office. It was probably about 7 or 8 years ago. I got home all paranoid, anxious and jittery, clamoring for the time I could slip it on. I flew into my bedroom, closed the door behind me, and slipped it on with only a t-shirt on otherwise. I can't even begin to explain the euphoria I had, with the soft padding gently resting against my nether region. I had a bit of a fascination with diapers for most of my life up to that point, but my first post-potty diaper experience really cemented it.

PaddedBrony said:
I know this is horrible, but my first time was after I "acquired" a boys' Goodnites pant from the school nurse's office. It was probably about 7 or 8 years ago. I got home all paranoid, anxious and jittery, clamoring for the time I could slip it on. I flew into my bedroom, closed the door behind me, and slipped it on with only a t-shirt on otherwise. I can't even begin to explain the euphoria I had, with the soft padding gently resting against my nether region. I had a bit of a fascination with diapers for most of my life up to that point, but my first post-potty diaper experience really cemented it.

I use to do kinda the same thing. I would wet on purpose so the nurse would put me in a pull-up. I got laughed at all the time, but it was worth it.

Allegro said:
I use to do kinda the same thing. I would wet on purpose so the nurse would put me in a pull-up. I got laughed at all the time, but it was worth it.

For me, it went a little differently. I'm Type 1 diabetic, so I'd have to go see the nurse before lunch everyday to check my blood sugar and whatnot, as well as before gym. Because of this, I could change into my gym clothes in the nurse's bathroom. It was a few weeks into the school year I first really noticed them, and I began to take one or two every now and then.

I honestly don't remember I think it was a rush of excitement, embarrassment, and curiosity x3

My first time wearing post potty training. I think I've told this story before but meh, I'll tell it again why not.

I was really little when I was potty trained, I think I was around or close to two years old, There are pictures of me when I was 2 having underwear on instead of diapers so I'm willing to bet that's when I was potty trained, but I digress. The first time I wore had to be when I was somewhere around the age of 5. We had swim diapers from when I was really little (Don't remember wearing them from when I was still in diapers though.) I found a couple and in the mornings on the weekend since I woke up before everyone I would wear them in my room, never used them. I still don't know what happened to most of them, I know there was more than one pair. Anyway one day when we had a pool in our yard (Before dad broke it trying to empty the water out of it for winter. . . long story lol "OH IT'LL EMPTY FASTER IF I TAKE THE SIDE OFF" Yeah, great idea on an above ground pool. . .) Anyways one day I was getting ready to go to the pool and mom had got my swim trunks ready and asked me what pair I wanted to wear and I said something to the effect of 'hold on' and I went and got one of the swim diapers. I know at this point I couldn't have been able to read yet or if I could it was very minimal so I had to have at the time remembered what they were for. (Probably from my grandparents, they used to take me and my sister to a public pool when I was little) Anyway Mom was like "Okay sure why not" I guess she figured it was a one off thing and she let me wear the swim diaper. I'm not sure if I used it, I know I didn't mess it but I may have wet it (Like that really matters its a swim diaper lol.)

After that one incident I don't really remember what happened to any of the other swim diapers I had, I know at least one is still around the house somewhere considering the room I stored them in is a storage room/spare bedroom that no one has really been in since I was little other than to put more junk in so. The next memory I have after that is when I stole diapers from dolls at my grandparents house which was years later.

That all said I do remember vauge images from when I was still in diapers. I remember a few different changes, I remember an 'incident' during potty training that I know my mother wasn't pleased with and an accident at school as well. And I have a memory from my grandparents when I was diapered. I also have a few memories of shopping with mom at the grocery store, she used to let me pick the diapers I wanted off of the shelf or something (I think anyway? Idk I remember picking out brands) I really wish I could remember the brand I used to pick. When the store had it I always picked it because they were "The most comfortable" or something. Mom doesn't remember though, I still remember the pack design though, but I've gone wayyyyy off topic here so yeah lol.

The first time I was diapered recreationally, I was 17 and had had urges to wear for 4 years. My family was out of town for the day, so I got some GoodNites from the local pharmacy. I was freaking out getting them, hoping no one would notice me. Once I had them and was home, I put one on, and it felt amazing. I wet it and enjoyed the whole experience until it came time to take it off, then the high wore off and the bad and guilty feelings I had about ABDL came back.

First time back in diapers as a DL was very civilised, in that it was in effect an ABDL dinner party, for want of a better description. Biggest issue for me was embarrassment of stripping off for my friend to put the diaper on me, but thereafter it was just a bunch of friends having a nice evening whilst all padded. Couldn't use the diaper whilst in company, but I did manage to do so by going to the bathroom, which the others there found amusing, although in a supportive way. That evening told me my interest was shared, valid and non-harmful, and I value it enormously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back