• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Finland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinAB

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hey everyone. Been lurking for way too long time and now thought it might be time to introduce myself a bit.

I'm 32 yo ab/dl/daddy/big bro from Finland. Been wearing diapers for past 20 years already so certainly not newbie anymore :) 50/50 AB/DL with ab side being more emotional and sometimes having interest on pacis and onsies/sleepers. Also like daddy/big bro role a lot and have absolutely no interest on being the one taken care of. Not really strict one but more gentle and caring one (there is need for those types right? )

Dont have many hobbies..interested in flight simulators and thats pretty much it. Very much into watching sports(Ice hockey yaaaay) and also spend way too much time playing this nice game called Ingress (go Resistance!)

Oh and i also have tumblr account (FinDiaper) and some people might have seen my pics there :)

Hi and welcome. My mummy and i live in Finland too.

Hello and wellcome. Not so many people from Finland here but nice to get some more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back