Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying and Wearing Baby Diapers

Default Buying and Wearing Baby Diapers

So,who wears baby diapers here? I have always wanted to try wearing baby diapers. I have decided to buy some. But I'm unsure which one. I know there are various kinds like pull-ups,pants style,regular disposable ones etc. (I'm actually not that knowledgable about diapers) Also the sizes matter.

I have 26 waist and weight around 85 lb . What size & kind of diapers would be best for me? I'm not looking for a snug fit or anything. Just something that will get the job done,to get a little babyish feeling & to have some fun. I am thinking of wearing small sizes as inserts in my underwear. Would it leak if I wear it this way? How much can it hold?

Any kinds of experience,buying & wearing tips are also gladly welcomed Thanks in advance........

I'm about 29/30-inch waist and 120 pounds and I fit perfectly in L-XL Goodnites, which aren't really babyish, but aren't adult-oriented either. Somehow I can also squeeze into 4T-5T Pull-Ups. You could probably try out some of the larger sizes of Pampers and Huggies; I've experimented with them and they've never really leaked on me.

I wear goodnites all the time. If you want a really good baby diaper try Luvs size 6. I can get them on me with a lot of stretching of the sides before hand but you should fit them perfectly. They also swell really nicely and I like their purple monkey design. With regards to pull ups, you might be able to squeeze into a 4-5t but they are less absorbent than diapers. Also underjams are nice but they tend to tear at the sides. Have fun and let us know what you choose ��

I'm far too big to properly wear baby diapers but I do use them inside my underwear sometimes. If you wet slowly while standing up, giving the diaper time to absorb it all, you can get a mildly-moderately full bladder in a size 6 baby diaper. I prefer Huggies or Luvs over Pampers.

I do the same with Huggies Pull-Ups as well. They're probably not quite as absorbent as a size 6 diaper, but I've found the newest Pull-Ups 4T-5T to be decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Adiba View Post
    So,who wears baby diapers here? I have always wanted to try wearing baby diapers. I have decided to buy some. But I'm unsure which one. I know there are various kinds like pull-ups,pants style,regular disposable ones etc. (I'm actually not that knowledgable about diapers) Also the sizes matter.

I have 26 waist and weight around 85 lb . What size & kind of diapers would be best for me? I'm not looking for a snug fit or anything. Just something that will get the job done,to get a little babyish feeling & to have some fun. I am thinking of wearing small sizes as inserts in my underwear. Would it leak if I wear it this way? How much can it hold?

Any kinds of experience,buying & wearing tips are also gladly welcomed Thanks in advance........
    If your going small and they do not have stratchy elestic taps I suggest buying a adult diaper then putting the baby diaper in the middle of the adult diaper. Then that way if the baby diaper is in the wrong place you have a adult diaper to ensure that it will not leak or you do not wet or soil your pants I have not done this it is only a suggestion.

I wear pampers size 6 and 7 and I am a 32 in waist with no mods. Just have to make sure to stretch out the tapes before you try to put it on.

I use the LUVS 6 as a soaker inside store brand diapers. The LUVS 6 is the longest size 6 baby disp and one of the most absorbent.

too fat for that... plus the idea of trying to squeeze into something that wont have adequate absorbency doesn't seem worth the effort.

I can fit into goodnites and have never had a leak, event after flooding it (entire bladder empty in 10 seconds). For your waist and weight you could probably fit into s-m goodnites or l-xl underjams. You can FOR SURE fit into l-xl goodnites. For in pants diaper wetting get the goodnites tru-fit. It's like underwear with a disposable insert, essentially underwear you can wet! For baby designs your best bet is the s-m goodnites. The boys have spiderman/ironman and the girls have tinkerbell/cinderella! The l-xl goodnites are designed for an older audience but are still child like with boys skateboards/sports and girls flowers/butterflys.

I would try:
    Goodnites s-m & l-xl
    Underjams l-xl
    Goodnites tru fit

Side note: My absolute favorite kid diaper are the "Parent's Choice Nighttime Underpants". They have really cool red and green designs with flowers and peace signs!

I can fit into the drynites m-l. I haven't seen the underjams in shops here(I live in U.K.) The packaging for boys is skateboards/sports and girls flowers /butterflies.