Thread: Has anyone accused you of the P word.

Default Has anyone accused you of the P word.

Since some time has passed, I'm going to vent.

Now this is a bit of an ironic story of my high school days, although I'm pretty sure the person didn't know I was ab/dl he decided to accuse me of a lot of stuff simply because I use a program called TOR. A lot of people seem to jump to the conclusion TOR users are pedophiles, hackers, or serial killers for some reason. I just use it to safely research things without having anyone spy on me. plus I run a personal blog that I don't need tied to me, that being said nothing illegal I just want to stay safe blogging and researching specific information.

This person decided to accuse me of having a diaper fetish, which was true at the time, but I denied it of course, than it started to grow extreme, he flat out yelled out that I was a pedophile in the whole class room, and used terms associated with pedophiles that I personally have never heard of in my life, and ironically the only type of person who would know that is...

Lets say the things he was accusing people of, weren't oh he is a pedophile, but rather quite extreme things.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he did this with a lot of people, and eventually karma bit him on the arse, and rumors started to go around saying that he was a pedophile, and into animals, and there was literally evidence pointing to this, but the most ironic thing is, he kind of brought it onto himself, as he literally called anyone he didn't like, or any tor users pedophiles. It actually got to the point this kid left school, and roughly 1000 think he was a pedophile.

I just thought I'll let you know this ironic story. I don't know too much about it, all I know is rumors started going around, and he kind of brought it onto himself by telling everyone that rumors were starting, and literally printing out websites / facebook posts?? that were accusing him of it. Worst part about it was his address was on all the posts, and websites. which is odd as fuck.

I kind of feel sorry for the kid, but when you go around accusing people of being things there not, it will bite you on the arse one day.

Obviously I'm not a pedophile, I did get extremely pissed of, and by the looks of it, a lot of other people did too.

That being said dickheads like him, can cost and ruin your reputation, luckily no one took him seriously as I'm way more respected than him, and am obviously not that type of person.

I have met several pedophiles in the ABDL community. There is some significant crossover. I can't say that the reputation is totally undeserved.

Only once from anyone who actually knew me. He was struggling with a complex mix of feelings and I think he hoped that it was something we might share in common. I don't know how or why that conclusion might have been reached but I was pretty clear that it wasn't the case. Ultimately, I think my friend was confused about himself as well as me. It really sounded to me more like self-loathing ABDL stuff than pedophilia. I certainly hope so.

It happened to me one time. I won't say much of specifics because it happened here years ago. (I did talk to Moo about it back when it happened.) A parent got on someone's account. It was a friend that was like 16... and the mom didn't like this site, nor that we talked often. (ADISC wasn't 18+ yet) I was scared because of threats of FBI and stuff (I think it was just fake threats.... that, or they looked at all the correspondence and saw that I didn't really do anything wrong.).... and so, I ended up basically not talking to this friend for quite a while (until she was over 18). Fortunately, though she doesn't have much time to talk anymore, she's doing well and away from her crazy mother.
    Last edited by ShippoFox; 23-Nov-2016 at 05:59.

MarchinBunny

I can't say that I ever have been accused of such a thing directly, but then i'm not really all that social and tend to avoid people quite extensively. So don't really have much interaction with people for something like that to ever occur.

Although if we are talking about the net, I have been called so many things and accused of things, too many to list. But that I think is typical for the net rofl.

I've never had any fingers pointed at me, but I have been the target of a pedophile in person when I was a teenager.

I grew up in a condo complex with a community pool. Doug, said pedophile, spent quite a bit of time there. There was more than one occasion when the only thing that prevented him from assaulting me was his internal conflict over his feelings. There were a few times that I had to deliberately capitalize on that to get away from him (e.g., when he followed me into the bathroom stalls from the pool... he just happened to need to take a leak at the same time I did... to this day that gives me shudders). Fortunately, it worked. He was sufficiently conflicted that if I called him out, he'd back off. I kind of felt sorry for him. I came to a newfound appreciation for the harmlessness of my own interests.

He was eventually arrested for molestation and sent to jail, unsurprisingly. I'm not sure what became of him after that.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphyre View Post
    I've never had any fingers pointed at me, but I have been the target of a pedophile in person when I was a teenager.

I grew up in a condo complex with a community pool. Doug, said pedophile, spent quite a bit of time there. There was more than one occasion when the only thing that prevented him from assaulting me was his internal conflict over his feelings. There were a few times that I had to deliberately capitalize on that to get away from him (e.g., when he followed me into the bathroom stalls from the pool... he just happened to need to take a leak at the same time I did... to this day that gives me shudders). Fortunately, it worked. He was sufficiently conflicted that if I called him out, he'd back off. I kind of felt sorry for him. I came to a newfound appreciation for the harmlessness of my own interests.

He was eventually arrested for molestation and sent to jail, unsurprisingly. I'm not sure what became of him after that.
    Actually this story does remind me, my Dad was technically a pedophile. He sexually molested my sister when I was around 3 years old and was sent to jail. He was eventually released though as my Mom had my sister lie in court to get him out and capitalize it to get more money out of him for child support.