• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New To This

Status
Not open for further replies.

david333

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey im David ! 27 years old
im with my girlfriend since 4 years now ... and im not sure if i like diaper or im just to shy to buy one to try it :/
i dont know if its the kind of thing we can talk in a Relationship either...
someone got tip for me on how to try it, stuff to try and if i should talk about it or not ?
im new here and im from quebec i hope ill find someone to talk to:hug:

david333 said:
Hey im David ! 27 years old
im with my girlfriend since 4 years now ... and im not sure if i like diaper or im just to shy to buy one to try it :/
i dont know if its the kind of thing we can talk in a Relationship either...
someone got tip for me on how to try it, stuff to try and if i should talk about it or not ?
im new here and im from quebec i hope ill find someone to talk to:hug:

Hi David, welcome to ADISC!

(my French is non-existant, but I had some quick thoughts... you can find French language people on ADISC tho if that helps you

how to try it...

Well, I would say, think about what you like about the idea of diapers/ABDL, or what you're interested in that has brought you to an ABDL site... get yourself a scrap of paper, write down some words, phrases, draw a picture or describe a scene if you can! Don't think about showing the paper to anyone just yet - just try and think it over. What is it that excites you? Are you interested in acting like a baby and having someone take care of you? Being cute and playing with baby stuff or childish things? Are you more interested in wearing and using diapers? You don't need to be worried about admitting to any of these things.

stuff to try

I've heard people recommend goodnites or other pull-up style bedwetting products for a first time go. I don't know it this is practical for you size wise, but if you think you could fit the teen size, maybe give them a shot? It depends very much on what you're interested in... that's why I recommend the exercise with the paper. IF you give us some more ideas of what you're interested in, we can probably make suggestions :)

should you talk about it or not?

Well I don't know you and I don't know your relationship... If it was me, I would prefer to go off and explore a little bit on my own for a while, so I knew I had something to say before I started a conversation. I think you definitely should talk to your girlfriend about it if you think being an ABDL is an important part of who you are, and you think your relationship with your girlfriend would be improved by her knowing.

Hope this helps,

Clara x

Hi david333 and welcome to the site. I guess my question is, how important is wearing diapers to you? Some of us can go a long time without feeling the need to wear. Some don't have as much of a feeling of need as they simply identify with being little. Others like myself, are compelled to wear diapers and will wear under almost any circumstances. So I' guess I'm asking, is this something you can give up. If not, then you will need to discuss this with your girlfriend.

I also wondered if you are living together in the same place or if you both have your own place? If you have your own place, you should definitely order some nice, adult but babyish diapers from the internet and try them out to see if this is something you not only enjoy, but feel compelled to do. If you're living together, that might be impossible to do. I had to sneak wearing diapers around my wife until I finally confessed to her. She was very understanding and now I wear diapers to bed every night. Everyone is different however.

well i think its important cuz im thinking about it since a while now im just to shy to make the move yet and thats why i needed to talk about it im not living with her but she's always in my stuff soo it make it difficult ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back