MyDiaper Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Had to go to the post office to pick up a package today, turned out to be my case of MyDiaper Blue. They'd placed it in a trolly on wheels instead of the usual place due to the large size. (I frequently get smaller packages and they know me on sight)

It wasn't even near the counter before I saw "MyDiaper" in huge black lettering on the side. (about 3" tall font, not fine print) Owell. *shrug* I figure they probably get stuff shipped in other boxes all the time, they probably place very little confidence in a box like that containing what's on the label. But still.... Just thought I'd warn everyone, SAVEEXPRESS DOES NOT HAVE DISCRETE SHIPPING.

I'm rather sick at the moment unfortunately so I'm in no mood to do a review or tape pictures, maybe later. But I did just get a bag opened, and they look quite nice. They're not the "electric blue" like the DC Amore Idyl, they're a midnight blue. Look identical to the other MyDiaper, just a change in shell art. But they've been good performers for me so far so I think these are winners - they look a lot better than the "Animals" pattern.

Bugger about the packaging, sorry you are sick but on the glass half full side congrats on getting some more fabulous diapers!

Have to get some of these one day (and the pink ones.)

They do have discreet packaging but you have to order that separately. Costs about a dollar. They then take a carton from one of their suppliers, wraps it inside out and tape it shut. I have always used that for my orders and never had any problems.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

ShortGuy said:
They do have discreet packaging but you have to order that separately. Costs about a dollar. They then take a carton from one of their suppliers, wraps it inside out and tape it shut. I have always used that for my orders and never had any problems.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Yep your right , it usally pre selects it for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well they charged me E0.37 for "Neutrale Verpackung" so it looks like I got billed but not delivered on.

not neutral packaging.jpg

Ah that is frustrating, hope it hasn't ruined the experience for you?

I am sure the diapers are fabulous though after having them a little while?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back