• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi All :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevieAnne

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I guess I'm not so sure on how to do this. I am looking to meet (virtually) people with interests that are similar to mine.

I am an office professional. I kinda do it all at work.

I am also the Mommy to a Little (my husband). He is between 9-12 with wetting issues when he is little. I have know about this side of him for 12 years. We have just recently started to make this a more permanent part of our live and really explore everything it entails.

I am seeking advice. I would love to talk to other Mommies (caregivers). I want to have this incorporated into our lives more often than not.

Mostly I just want to fully understand how he feels. I like how it makes me feel. It is like I have recently found a part of myself I didn't know was missing.

Anyway...Hello to all. Thank you for letting me become a part of your community. I hope to find acceptance and learn some things here.

Hello StevieAnne and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I do not think you will have any problems finding information about Paraphilia Infantilism especially in the adult baby/little forum.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

Hi and welcome. There are a few other mommies on this site so I hope they will respond to you. This is a busy time of year so it might take a little while. If you get active on the threads, members will get to know you and that will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back