Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Northshore will offer ABU space?

Default Do you think Northshore will offer ABU space?

since north shore care supply is a major business on amazon...do you think they will ever sell the popular ab diapers like abu space???

Northshore is a medical web site. They may know about us, I'm not sure. But it's bad for business.

mikejames

hope not. some people with real incontinence like to be able to shop for medical supplies without having to be subjected to this crap all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by mikejames View Post
    hope not. some people with real incontinence like to be able to shop for medical supplies without having to be subjected to this crap all the time.
    This seems like a fairly aggressive response for someone who is a member of an abdl site?

Doshy

Quote Originally Posted by tobdy1986 View Post
    This seems like a fairly aggressive response for someone who is a member of an abdl site?
    It's an incontinence site too, though. It's his site as much as anyone's.
    It's in the name Adult D(iapers?) Incontinence Support Community.
    I don't see why people with incontinence wouldn't want to buy diaper that don't leak and are very absorbent, though.
    I can understand how they don't want "EXTRA CRINKLY BABY DIAPERS" like ABU advertises, I don't want crinkly diapers either.

To be fair his titles only has IC on it. You must remember not everyone is here for the same reasons. IC need help coming to terms with their lack of control. While some of us want to be babies, or just wear diaper 24/7. We're all different even in our small community. We should at least respect each other.

mikejames

I'm not AB/DL and I don't judge. I'm incon and found this site searching online for incon support groups.

I was disappointed that this forum labels itself as such (among other things, fine) but buries the incon forum as a sub forum under the DL stuff.

But no I don't judge ABDL, but yes I do get very very sick and tired of ABDL infesting every incon site on the web. The depend forums were completely destroyed by the ABDL crowd and some other forums too. It would be nice to be able to buy diapers and look for incon products without having to see ABDL crap at every turn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doshy View Post
    It's an incontinence site too, though. It's his site as much as anyone's.
    It's in the name Adult D(iapers?) Incontinence Support Community.
    I don't see why people with incontinence wouldn't want to buy diaper that don't leak and are very absorbent, though.
    I can understand how they don't want "EXTRA CRINKLY BABY DIAPERS" like ABU advertises, I don't want crinkly diapers either.
    you pretty much summed it up.

WRT why people with incon wouldn't want to buy diapers that don't leak...etc, I do want EXACTLY that. I actually tired bambino bianco but they leak like a sieve on me. I just can't get a good fit/seal with them. Most of my incon is bedwetting and Abena L4's work very well for me. During the day I wear NorthShore Supreme Lites. I rotate Dry 24/7 into the overnight mix as well. I have no interest in baby prints and stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KryanAshford View Post
    To be fair his titles only has IC on it. You must remember not everyone is here for the same reasons. IC need help coming to terms with their lack of control. While some of us want to be babies, or just wear diaper 24/7. We're all different even in our small community. We should at least respect each other.
    exactly. And ABDL is harmless. I don't judge you guys. Whatever gets your motor running I don't care.

I just hate when legit incon sources become overrun with fetish people. I really don't want to see ABDL diapers and stuff on a medical website so I stand by my comment of not wanting Northshore to cater to that market.

Quote Originally Posted by mikejames View Post
    exactly. And ABDL is harmless. I don't judge you guys. Whatever gets your motor running I don't care.

I just hate when legit incon sources become overrun with fetish people. I really don't want to see ABDL diapers and stuff on a medical website so I stand by my comment of not wanting Northshore to cater to that market.
    That's why I wouldn't expect AB/DL products in Medical Sites. We have plenty of sites now and more just seems to be coming up as time goes on.

I sincerely apologize bro......its just that some ab diapers are more protective than medical diapers...also places like these physical store carry medical and ab diapers

https://news.abuniverse.com/physical...erse-products/

I don't think NorthShore wants to carry patterned diapers because it will weird out their regular customer base. But I'd bet they would consider some of the all-white premiums like the Rearz Inspire, ABU Simple, or Bambino Bianco.