• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doshy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Heya guy's I'm Doshy, and it's nice to meet you.
I'm a little boy who thinks furry people are super cute.
It's so nice to find a place like this where everyone can wear their diapers in public and no one makes fun of them for it.

I'm looking for new friends to love and new loves to befriend. I'm open minded, honest, clever, and maybe a bit sly.

I wear diapers whenever I'm at home, and I love to be cozy and snuggle with my cat, but I'm lonely without other people in my life.

I may just be a little guy and easily over looked, but I'll find a way to shine and be worthwhile. I always have, and I always will.

TTFN, tatafornow.

Love,

Doshy

Welcome to ADISC!

I see you like PC building. I will probably build my next PC from scratch. Do you build for yourself? Others? Both?

I build for myself and others. I'm working on the research for a full water-cooled build. I'm going really technical on this one.
The last time I built I had a modular case with three water loops and radiators set up inside of it (CPU, dual GPU).
This time I want to do a REAL water cooling build.
It's pretty tough to find a QPI, NB/SB plate for top of the line motherboards. Overclocking is a bit of an obsession of mine, and the next time I build I want to be able to clock at over 150% factory clock. I wasn't able to keep the system stable at 5.02ghz per core without the ability to ramp up the the voltage, amperage and multipliers of the CPU, as well as the clocking, voltage, amperage of the QPI AND the voltage/timings of the ram.

To cool the CPU, QPI, Dual video cards, north-bridge, south-bridge, and RAM I'm going to need to need two pumps and an extra reservoir. I like compact, modular systems. I've actually just realized I've wasted a lot of time (literally JUST NOW) on the research for parts that I don't want to use. LOL back to the drawing board.

I love to help people with computers! Computers are one of my favorite things to talk to people about. I don't know everything about computing, but I'm always willing to learn more.

Short answer: Both. Want some help?

Nope, don't need help but thanks for asking. I'll keep you in mind if I run into anything.

I plan to build just a normal albeit a high-end computer: no over-clocking or special hardware.

Oh, that's cool. You can build a pretty decent 6 core 12 thread i7 with max ram and a 1080GTX for about 1700 dollars right now, but i'd wait until after christmas if I were building _right_ now.

You should at least invest in a radiator and water loop, if only to keep the PC from making so much noise and protect the longevity of the CPU. Corsair makes great ones that aren't that expensive at all.

What do you consider High-End? The new top of the line intel CPU costs as much as the system I just quoted.

If you do build a true high end machine that you won't have to upgrade besides video for 5 or 6 years and will still perform, you might want to consider a basic CPU and GPU cooling system. It makes the computer virtually silent and helps everything last longer.

Doshy said:
What do you consider High-End?

In my case, when I get to it, I will look for the most advanced Intel chip on the market and then drop back one version or generation and then build from there as the cost of the CPU drops significantly if you don't use the current 'best' chip.

I expect to put most of the cost into the CPU.

With the Video card, again I expect to use a board that is near the top-of-the-line but not the top-of-the-line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back