Hating male appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trans nor a sissy, but I myself, as a male (I was born and identify as a male) and I still have issues with my own appearance, so you're not alone.

To be honest, I am a sissy/little girl and I do have issues with my appearance sometimes, I really want to be cute and all of that and not be considered in drag. To be honest It really drives me nuts sometimes, and I am not really sure what to do about it.

I am a little girl when I am little and I am sometimes I feel cute a pretty especially when I get up in the morning when I am in a pair of my PJ's. Other times I feel exactly the opposite I hate the my facial hair to be honest even though it does not grow fast or thick I hate it. My height is another aspect because I tower over everybody.

I'd say I can relate quite well to what TeddyBearCowboy said. Lately I have been thinking about being a trans girl and wondering if that's who I am. I like the pronouns for girls more than male ones and the idea of being a girl has and still does appeal to me very much. If anyone were to "insult" me by calling me a girl I would take it as a compliment. My body is already somewhat feminine. I have slender fingers and not much muscle on my body yet. However I don't hate my male appearance. In fact I find the idea of a muscular male in a pretty frilly dress or clothes appealing and somewhat erotic especially if that were me. At the same time though being feminine is still something that is a part of me I know for sure and being able to be feminine in public without drawing every eyeball in the bloody place to you is also an appealing advantage to being trans. I don't want to be drag or to look like 'a guy in a dress', I want to look like an actual girl. The best example I can think of was when I saw this: http://www.boredpanda.com/disney-princess-guy-richard-schaefer/
It's like you're stuck in that place between male and female. You don't hate your male appearance but at the same time you you know that there is a girl side to you that wants to be let out.

littlelodgewrecker said:
(please note, i tried unsuccessfully to put my answers in the body of your post....)
i would say the characteristic's set-out above indicate the possibility of a highly dissociative person. i say "person" advisedly because lad/lass would likely have a few too many personalities. and therefor by necessity be addressed in plurality.

over the years i have personally known many of the post-op transexual community as very close friends and as contemporaries. and though it's frowned on publicly to make the connection between this group and dissociative personality disorder..... it is obvious all the same, and often times admitted too in private among friends.

i believe that from time to time, you talk to Marka.... i also believe that she knows one of the people i an eluding too. ask her about it....

too finish, like many of my sisters, in public i have one answer. but in private my answer to all of the above question's, and in fact, your post in general, would be much more interesting and controversial. your free to inquire......

Wait, before I even begin, is this statement referencing one person or an entire community? And did you say that "it's frowned upon to make a connection with transgender people and people with DID, but its obvious and everyone knows it anyway?"

I hope not.

Last edited:
Reaper said:
Wait, before I even begin, is this statement referencing one person or an entire community? And did you say that "it's frowned upon to make a connection with transgender people and people with DID, but its obvious and everyone knows it anyway?"

I hope not.

Ya, that is pretty much what I got from the post too. But I decided to ignore it lol. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back