Turning 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryPotter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Well I'm turning 40 at the end of the week but really I'm 3. The only people who know are me, my bunny and you. My wife knows about my love of nappies and has a hard time excepting that but still thinks I must have 'Issues' and would like me to see someone. So I don't think it would be wise to tell her about the little me. So for the moment I'm almost 40 but 3 when no ones looking.

HarryPotter said:
Well I'm turning 40 at the end of the week but really I'm 3. The only people who know are me, my bunny and you. My wife knows about my love of nappies and has a hard time excepting that but still thinks I must have 'Issues' and would like me to see someone. So I don't think it would be wise to tell her about the little me. So for the moment I'm almost 40 but 3 when no ones looking.
Happy 40th!!. I am in similar situation. I am 44 sometimes 2 and 4. My wife also knows and doesn't understand but chooses to ignore it. I know she still loves me. But enough about me. Happy 3 years old (13.5 times over). I hope you can celebrate and have a great one.

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

My next birthday will be my 50th anniversary of my 3rd. No matter how old you guys feel, remember there are older folks here ... and still in diapers!

Oh God NOooooo! Not 40!! Life is over! Life is over! Okay, just kidding. I do remember when I turned 40, and it did make think, damn, the big 4 0 . Of course when I turned 40, Lincoln had just been assassinated, so there is that, I guess.

Think of it as being a 480 month old. :)

Happy birthday!

40 that really old. I mean 40. We give our old people a bus pass. Will you get a bus pass.

I was 5 this year and I think I going to be 4 next year.

Even though physically I'll have a body of a 48 year old man.

Not my fault.

Hee,hee.

Happy birthday HarryPotter

I'm also staring down the barrel of turning 40. (next month). But like Mark Twain famously said "Age is a matter of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."

But while I might have a little dude's soul inside a grown up body, that body felt every bit of 40 after a particularly tough day at work yesterday. That's OK, once I slipped into some brightly colored PJs after my bubble bath, and started drawing and coloring, I felt much better. (well, the muscle and joint pain cream helped, too.)

Happy Birthday to you! Remember – growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional... That's the mantra that gets me through. I never dreaded a birthday until I turned 30... but once it passed it was no biggie.

How do you feel when your wife suggests that you see someone? I have never talked openly about my little side with a psychiatrist, although I had been to my fair share while growing up... Having someone to talk to is a good idea, especially if she is willing to help you weed out the "issues" in your relationship and create a safe space for you to express yourself.

If you decide to move forward with a therapist, I suggest seeking out a kink-aware practitioner. There are 38 in the UK - which I found here: https://ncsfreedom.org/resources/kink-aware-professionals-directory/search-kap.html

No matter how old you are, it is never too late to start building the future you want. Although you might feel like the best time to start was years ago... the next best time to start is now.

When I turned 40, my wife and daughter took me to build-a-bear workshop for my birthday. The staff put a big "I'm the birthday bear sticker" on me with my name and age. I made my bear and got him some clothes and then we went to dinner.

Thanks folks for the birthday wishes. I will try and act as old as I feel�� As for a therapist I'll give it a skip as my wife wants to fix my love of nappies (sitting in a lovely warm one right now after a forced break after family stayed for over a week).

Just think of it as entering your Clooney years...

Turning 40 can be a bit of a shock. I hit the dreaded number last April. I got over it fast, and now I don't really care. I can feel young again whenever I want, and thankfully I still look relatively young. Its nothing to worry about, just a reminder to take care of yourself and have fun!

I am glad to see so many over 40. I felt lonely in this age group.

Well,

I don't even remember my 40th birthday party! Oh, didn't have one :)

Albeit not doing good at all at the time in the health department...

Yes plenty of over 40 people here!

Happy birthday!

ho 40 still very young. when you get to 80 then that getting old :paci:

DannyBBaby said:
We all have something in common young in heart and mind.

DannyBBaby said:

Ah, my grandparents wouldn't say that!

Most lived into triple digits...and only one ever had any assisted living in any way...both grandpas were driving till they died of non old age things per se...one serious fall (wasn't found for hours) and threw a clot when in surgery...Other was electrocuted (shovel into underground wire) in the garden...

So, apparently in less than half way there :)

I'm sure you are too...

I kinda felt 40 was hard as 40 something was the age of all the adults when I was a kid. So it kinda shocked me a bit. But I got used to it. I am now 42 and strangely looking forward to being 50.

happy birthday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back