Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My First Diaper Experience

Wink My First Diaper Experience

Have to say, first off, you're all a terrible influence on me. As I mentioned in my zebra thread in the AB/TB forum I have a diaper experience to relate during last week while having time to myself. I tried two kinds: Goodnites L/XL and Pampers Cruisers size 7.

First, the Goodnites. They are rated for weights up to 125lbs and still fit my 145lbs pretty well. Snug, but not uncomfortably so. I got the girls Goodnites with ballerinas and hearts on them because they looked cuter. I wanted to check out the whole diaper experience and so wore them in different situations. I slept in them, wore them while driving the kids to work, rode the zebra with just a diaper and T-shirt on, got in a pram dressed the same way and laid back in it between the couch and chair to try napping. Oh, and even went as far as wet in them a few times!

About actually using them. I always found it fascinating for newbies to come here saying they had a hard time wetting in their diaper at first. Seemed like it would be the easiest thing to do when you had to go. Now I know what they mean! I could easily do it standing up or sitting on the commode, but anywhere else was very difficult, even with the urge. Good thing because Goodnites in that size could only accomodate the contents of an adult bladder if partially full. I stood in the tub letting go of a full bladder once and nearly full bladder another time, and the diaper leaked badly before I had finished each time. The only time I didn't wear them around the house was when my PJs were on and the kids were home. They have just enough *crinkle* to be heard under pajamas, but not with shirt and jeans on.

Now for the Pampers Cruisers 7. I should have listened to everyone here. No way were they going around my 32 waist! They didn't look all that large to me. I was really expecting (hoping) for something much bigger. I even tried keeping one on with strapping tape and the tape wouldn't hold. It was a complete waste of $16. Well, at least now I know first hand.

So what did I learn from this experience? First of all, I can see the importance of the wearer having complete confidence in the absorption ability of their diaper. Especially with people who are incontinent. Second, diapers can certainly be exciting and enjoyable baby items to wear. Might try them again sometime since I have a few unused Goodnites stashed away. If I get to the point in my old age where I HAVE to wear them I now know I won't dread it, but try to make it as *fun* as possible with adult diapers that are cute. Maybe some Bambinos? Do I think I'll ever be a true DL? Nah, probably not. It was an interesting experience, but I'll stick to my loving baby gear more.

~Pramrider

Congrats Pram - lol :p I feel like I'm more experienced than you, lol. I like diapers a lot, and I've tried a lot of them, but I think I like pacis on the same level. The most important thing for me is my favourite plushie though, hehe. Oh and just because you wear diapers a lot, as an AB, does not make you more DL for liking them. Really it's the meaning for you that makes you AB or DL or more of either if you're both. Like what it represents, y'know? Like if a diaper is just a baby accessory and you wear them a lot, then well it's still AB. If it's just about the diaper, then well you're a DL. ...I don't know, just my random thoughts I guess lol.

Congrats Pram! Great to hear you took the err.. plunge into Diapers!

Do I think I'll ever be a true DL? Nah, probably not. It was an interesting experience, but I'll stick to my loving baby gear more.
    I know what you mean. While I don't mind diapers, I don't actively buy them and make sure I've got a well supplied stash of them. I might buy some once in a blue moon, but that's really it.

I much prefer my paci's and Humphrey anyway.

I got the girls Goodnites with ballerinas and hearts on them because they looked cuter.
    SACRILEGE!!! You dare to be a boy and *not* get Blue ones?? you opted for Ballerinas instead of FIRE TRUCKS??

For shame. *shakes head*

Quote Originally Posted by Kraiden View Post
    SACRILEGE!!! You dare to be a boy and *not* get Blue ones?? you opted for Ballerinas instead of FIRE TRUCKS??

For shame. *shakes head*
    Ummm Kraiden correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Disciple View Post
    Yeah, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraiden View Post

For shame. *shakes head*

Maybe Kraiden will get it, but you're going to have to spell out the significance of gayness to me in this context.

isn't it like hugely prejudiced and bigotted to assume that all gay people are into ballerinas and girly stuff? and besides that it's just plain wrong. i can't imagine kraiden talking in a lisp and making floppy wrist movements, can you?

i'm surprised people still buy into those sorts of outdated stereotypes. i have plenty of gay friends and NONE of them are like that. anyone who still expects gay people to act like that has been watching WAAY to much mainstream TV, and needs to open their eyes and start living in the real world.

Go go stereotyping! YEAH!