• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greuppe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hey, everyone! I'm Greuppe (Or that's my name on ADISC, rather keep myself anonymous), and I've recently joined this forum since I had to become 18 years old before I was able to.

So, I'm a quite recent diaper lover that just started a couple of months ago. I've had the thought of wearing a diaper for a long time in my life, and when nobody's been home, I've been doing research on the ABDL community (Which I didn't know existed at the time) until I eventually decided to do the thing: wear a diaper. For me to get to that point took years, but I'm glad that I did it eventually.

Aside from being a DL, I'm also a hobby software programmer, spending what is possibly an unhealthy amount of time doing on my spare time. I've recently been turning my attention to creating an operating system, but I haven't gotten started yet due to other project going on. On top of that, I'm also a Linux user, and I develop programs primarily for this platform.

With that said, I'm glad that I'm here, and glad that I'm able to get in contact with other ABDL's in this world.

Welcome Greuppe! Good to see you now have that all off of your shoulders. Relieved right? It's hard to want something and feel like you have to hide it to spare others. Here that won't happen. How does it feel to finally be able to "diaper up" after having to wait?

Fulldyperlvr79 said:
Welcome Greuppe! Good to see you now have that all off of your shoulders. Relieved right? It's hard to want something and feel like you have to hide it to spare others. Here that won't happen. How does it feel to finally be able to "diaper up" after having to wait?

Really good! Looking forward to get to know the people on this forum. It's really nice to know that I'm not the only one with this interest.
Thanks for asking, by the way!

welcome to our community by far the most nicest and open minded people you'll ever meet
well at least that's what I think Hee Hee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back