Underscares - Oh it's real alright!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourcreamandchives

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wonder if any ABDL's might be interested in this new promotional diaper by Outlast 2 game developers.

Outlast 2 Diaper Kickstarter :laugh:

What are your thoughts? Yay or nay and will you be willing to try it?

[EDIT]: For those who didn't research. This is a fundraising project item to promote the game Outlast 2. It's a real functional cloth diaper that will come as a bonus when you pre-order the game (Steam key) from their Kickstarter page. You have a choice of 2 types of "Underscares" the Basic and Deluxe, the type of choice is depending on how much you pledge, $55 CAD for Basic & $75 CAD for Deluxe though it is limited.

US-Basic.jpgUS-Deluxe.jpg

I am considering purchasing it.

Last edited:
Bizarre. I think it would be neat to try but I honestly think it's more of a novelty despite the seemingly earnest pitch. If it is a legitimate diaper (doubtful) then it is an absolute steal. It's really hard to get over how straight they appear to be playing this whole thing- like normies are suddenly going to want a gaming diaper, and wearing such articles will suddenly be considered socially normal.

Ya, i'm honestly not exactly sure what to think about it or what they are attempting to do if it's a legitimate diaper that is in fact usable. I have a feeling it's more of a joke item much like Ragequit mentioned, a novelty.

Now ... I would be absolutely shocked if it was a legit diaper in the end. I would be even more shocked ... if vanilla people actually start using it. I would be questioning everything. Is the sky falling. What happened? o_O

Feels more like a publicity stunt kind of thing. Not sure if many here played the first game Outlast, but in my opinion, compared to much scarier games like Dead Space or Doom 3 (back in 2006) I really don't believe people were soiling themselves after playing this game (or even the other 2 games I mentioned).

As for trying it, not likely. I'm much more of a fan of plastic backed diapers.

I know there have been a number of women who wear diapers at work because they don't get adequate bathroom breaks, like in places such as Walmart. There have been articles written about this in major newspapers like The Washington Post. So who knows what gamers might do.

I feel like this is just a marketing tactic for them to brag about how scary their game is, and that it's the most frightening horror game ever. I'd be shocked if they actually made these and you could buy them. Non-ABDLs just don't want to put on a diaper to play a game. Despite their marketing, I can't imagine the game being so scary that you'd shit yourself. I suppose if they for some reason made it, I'd give it a try, because why not. But don't count on it anytime soon.

I was wondering if this would get posted on here. I saw this a couple of days ago and thought it was some sort of joke, but then I saw the actual Kickstarter for it. I was surprised to see that the response hasn't been that negative and most people seem to think its funny. I'm not really interested in it but I would be shocking if it actually raised enough money to get funded and become an actual product.

Is it a cloth AIO? Or a disposable? And which one would you get the delux or non delux?

Ragequit said:
Bizarre. I think it would be neat to try but I honestly think it's more of a novelty despite the seemingly earnest pitch. If it is a legitimate diaper (doubtful) then it is an absolute steal. It's really hard to get over how straight they appear to be playing this whole thing- like normies are suddenly going to want a gaming diaper, and wearing such articles will suddenly be considered socially normal.

How is it a steal? Isn't it just one diaper for $55?

BluesClues said:
Is it a cloth AIO? Or a disposable? And which one would you get the delux or non delux?
Its a reusable one

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

if i had the money to burn, i would.

rcane said:
How is it a steal? Isn't it just one diaper for $55?

Its reusable and if its high quality that isn't unreasonable in terms of price but it also comes with the game so its its $55 for a game and the diaper.

JuliusSeizure said:
Its reusable and if its high quality that isn't unreasonable in terms of price but it also comes with the game so its its $55 for a game and the diaper.

Ah I missed that it was washable.

Also it's $55 CAD, about $40 USD

Why not just use diapers? Are the ypitching an idea for diapers? WTH

I kinda doubt they will sell enough for this to get funded an I think it was intentional. I have my doubts it is anything but a cool looking cover. It does not look thick.

They are about a 1/4 of the way with this kickstarter $ wise.

Not interested in reusables myself and not a horror gamer but I wish them well for this to get up.... truly hope it's a real diaper and not some junk gimic.

For some reason I found a liking to cloth diapers, not the traditional towel ones. I got myself a plain white one as a cover over my disposables and works well. I used to hate the idea of cloths but I guess I grew a liking to them. :dunno:

Hmmm.... Methinks this is a bit like H.G. Wells "War of the Worlds" novel as it was played out on The Mercury Theatre in the Air over the radio in 1968. (which is a bit before I was born for certain). In this case, the radio used news flashes during what was seemingly regular radio programming to tell a story that was completely fictional and based on the novel.

Never-the-less, quite a few otherwise rational people bought into the news stories and really thought it was legit.

I am going out on a limb here, but I think this is the same thing. A entertainment fake posing as reality that can draw many into believing it is a legit product. All about marketing the upcoming game. If you think it really is so scary that you might need a diaper, well then heck ya, you're gunna buy the game just to see for yourself. The same as if you eat your Wheaties cereal you will end up competing in the Olympics!!

..but then, hey... perhaps the world really was invaded by aliens back in 1968 and the hype of the radio broadcasts as being fiction is simply a government coverup to hide the real invasion that took place.

There are aliens housed in Roswell you know. :laugh:

Last edited:
TeddyBearCowboy said:
I am going out on a limb here, but I think this is the same thing. A entertainment fake posing as reality that can draw many into believing it is a legit product. All about marketing the upcoming game. If you think it really is so scary that you might need a diaper, well then heck ya, you're gunna buy the game just to see for yourself. The same as if you eat your Wheaties cereal you will end up competing in the Olympics!!

I am sure if they raise $40,000 people will get their diapers. I think they set the goal at $40,000 because they don't think they will sell that many and it will be a weird promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back