Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underscares - Oh it's real alright!

Lightbulb Underscares - Oh it's real alright!

I wonder if any ABDL's might be interested in this new promotional diaper by Outlast 2 game developers.

Outlast 2 Diaper Kickstarter

What are your thoughts? Yay or nay and will you be willing to try it?

[EDIT]: For those who didn't research. This is a fundraising project item to promote the game Outlast 2. It's a real functional cloth diaper that will come as a bonus when you pre-order the game (Steam key) from their Kickstarter page. You have a choice of 2 types of "Underscares" the Basic and Deluxe, the type of choice is depending on how much you pledge, $55 CAD for Basic & $75 CAD for Deluxe though it is limited.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	US-Basic.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	27992Click image for larger version. 

Name:	US-Deluxe.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	27993

I am considering purchasing it.
    Last edited by sourcreamandchives; 21-Nov-2016 at 06:15. Reason: more info

Bizarre. I think it would be neat to try but I honestly think it's more of a novelty despite the seemingly earnest pitch. If it is a legitimate diaper (doubtful) then it is an absolute steal. It's really hard to get over how straight they appear to be playing this whole thing- like normies are suddenly going to want a gaming diaper, and wearing such articles will suddenly be considered socially normal.

MarchinBunny

Ya, i'm honestly not exactly sure what to think about it or what they are attempting to do if it's a legitimate diaper that is in fact usable. I have a feeling it's more of a joke item much like Ragequit mentioned, a novelty.

Now ... I would be absolutely shocked if it was a legit diaper in the end. I would be even more shocked ... if vanilla people actually start using it. I would be questioning everything. Is the sky falling. What happened? O.o

Feels more like a publicity stunt kind of thing. Not sure if many here played the first game Outlast, but in my opinion, compared to much scarier games like Dead Space or Doom 3 (back in 2006) I really don't believe people were soiling themselves after playing this game (or even the other 2 games I mentioned).

As for trying it, not likely. I'm much more of a fan of plastic backed diapers.

I know there have been a number of women who wear diapers at work because they don't get adequate bathroom breaks, like in places such as Walmart. There have been articles written about this in major newspapers like The Washington Post. So who knows what gamers might do.

I feel like this is just a marketing tactic for them to brag about how scary their game is, and that it's the most frightening horror game ever. I'd be shocked if they actually made these and you could buy them. Non-ABDLs just don't want to put on a diaper to play a game. Despite their marketing, I can't imagine the game being so scary that you'd shit yourself. I suppose if they for some reason made it, I'd give it a try, because why not. But don't count on it anytime soon.

I was wondering if this would get posted on here. I saw this a couple of days ago and thought it was some sort of joke, but then I saw the actual Kickstarter for it. I was surprised to see that the response hasn't been that negative and most people seem to think its funny. I'm not really interested in it but I would be shocking if it actually raised enough money to get funded and become an actual product.

Is it a cloth AIO? Or a disposable? And which one would you get the delux or non delux?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragequit View Post
    Bizarre. I think it would be neat to try but I honestly think it's more of a novelty despite the seemingly earnest pitch. If it is a legitimate diaper (doubtful) then it is an absolute steal. It's really hard to get over how straight they appear to be playing this whole thing- like normies are suddenly going to want a gaming diaper, and wearing such articles will suddenly be considered socially normal.
    How is it a steal? Isn't it just one diaper for $55?

Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    Is it a cloth AIO? Or a disposable? And which one would you get the delux or non delux?
    Its a reusable one

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk