Thread: WARNING: Patapoom.com now stealing money.

Default WARNING: Patapoom.com now stealing money.

My story, 10 Months after making the order. Yes 10 Months!
    10 Months ago: On 07/Jan/2016 Ordered 3 items, €270 from Patapoom.com.

8 Months ago: Allowed for the 8 weeks work time and then sent a friendly 'Any word on my order?'
    No answer.

5 days later send another email.
    Get Answer! A long list of reasons such as machine breakdowns etc and a

"I'll contact you when sending your package and especially do not worry. "
    This is 8 Months ago remember.

I wait..... Any day now...

5 Months ago: 2 Months gone by. Nothing!.
    PayPal have a 6 months cut off for disputes. So if I want to see my money I better get on the ball here.
    I send email: "There is one month now before I have to submit a case to PayPal . I would rather have my nice cloths."
    No answer: I had to start PayPal dispute:-(.
    Immediately get a full refund (great) AND an email saying she's "very sorry I canceled" (I didn't cancel. I simply wanted my cloths or money) and she said "she would now have to sell my ALREADY FINISHED cloths on ebay".
    I really wanted the cloths in the first place so I relented and REPAID her the €270 expecting the cloths to be sent within a week because she said,

" I am willing to start from next week and envelever your sadness I'll add you even an article Additional to show you that I am a person of good times but surou I do not want you to be sad. Do not worry about your order I are making during your order and will hit the road next week"

Remember we are 6 months since order was made and 5 months ago.

4 Months ago: She put notice on site that shes going on holidays for 2 months. I ask her is it true? No answer.

2 Months ago: I tell her "that is enough". "Refund or send cloths, NOW".
    No answer.
    1 Month ago:
    I tell her I'm starting paypal dispute in 24 hours if I get no replay.
    I get no reply in 3 days so I start a Paypal 'Grievance' not an actual 'dispute', yet...
    I get reply. (Do you see how this works?).
    I get long list of reasons about machines again and a line:
    "On your order she will leave this Thursday I'll slip you the extra items"

That was one month ago. However as my 'Grievance' didn't get escalated to a 'dispute' in time, I can no longer get my money back and she will never send the cloths after 12 months.

Her site is still up taking orders even though she couldn't finish my 3 items in 10 months.

I'm now going to spend an hour each week warning people online.
    I've ordered a small item before and had no problems other then waiting 3 months.

If she can't fill an order in 11 months and still has the site operating then that is plain nasty.

Be warned.
    Last edited by Frillybabygirl; 17-Nov-2016 at 17:09.

I dont often order outside the U.S., if i really have to, its because mommy likes to use aliexpress.com sometimes

But warning received! if she says shes going to have to ebay your already finished items again, are you going to repay her?

Already did 6 months ago when she mentioned ebay:

I relented and REPAID her the €270 expecting the cloths to be sent within a week because she said,

" I am willing to start from next week and envelever your sadness I'll add you even an article Additional to show you that I am a person of good times but surou I do not want you to be sad. Do not worry about your order I are making during your order and will hit the road next week"

I ment, if she says the same thing for a second time, will you repay her a second time?

I am really sorry this violation has happened to you. I have been ripped off quite a number of times for fringe items which I have really wanted and it has spoiled my belief in humanity.

I know lots of people may disagree but I hope this scumbag from patapoom gets what's coming to him/her and any beneficeries of this crime have their proceeds confiscated and then humiliated publicly and ostracised from their community in the process.