Current youth pant / pullup and some others as of today

Status
Not open for further replies.

thiceman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I made a list and all of these are out there. Some interesting ones with the "size 7" diapers but everything else is the 125lb max goodnight size:

tugaboos
Well Beginnings Youth Sleep Pants
goodnites
underjams
white cloud
allnites
DG Kids Overnight Pants
nite pants
sleep comforts
sleep overs
drinite
Target up & up nighttime underwear
CVS Night Time Underpants
attends comfees
comfees size 7
mckesson size 7
cuties size 7

I am too lazy to link it all but you have google and all these are easy to find. The best looking INMO is the well beginnings sleep pant

Wow I did not realize there were so many. Maybe one of them will produce something a bit larger someday

I'm really interested in the tugaboo overnight pants they look like old school Goodnites I'm wondering how the stretch on the sides is and from the look of it they make a full XL size 85-140 pounds

ram15l said:
I'm really interested in the tugaboo overnight pants they look like old school Goodnites I'm wondering how the stretch on the sides is and from the look of it they make a full XL size 85-140 pounds
Have you found the listing for the XL only size? It seems like they only sell the S/M and L/XL sizes on their site. But their size chart most definitely shows an XL only size.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've said this many times already, but Goodnites are my most common disposable absorbent undergarment of choice.

I have not I'm wondering if that is an older version or something to come but I'm still interested in getting some.......

And yes Goodnites and underjams are my go to for youth style pullups as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back