• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Pordog Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPordog

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi adisc-ers!

I'm a barrister and computer nerd on the west coast (of north america). It's beautiful and objectively better here.
But don't tell anyone, we're trying to keep it a secret.

It's been ages since I had an active account anywhere on the "diaper-web", but I promise I've been posting and lurking around ab/dl sites since the days of DPF and the golden age of the Wetset message boards. On the other hand, I'm "new", since it's been a decade since I've been involved the community. I'm mostly a DL, who struggles with understanding/accepting ageplay and my little side.

I love to play guitar (mostly acoustic folk-type stuff) and to go hiking with my dogs. Sometimes I do both at the same time. I love philosophy - I studied it in college - and enjoy developing arguments over coffee with friends. I don't like conflict in "real life", so generally you'll find me trying to conciliate rather than provoke arguments.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all you good folks!

Hello Mr.Pordog and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I will be looking forward to some of your discussions in the forums.

Egor.

Hi and welcome, or welcome back. I used to play some acoustic guitar and folk songs at that.

Thank you for the welcome dogboy and egor! I look forward to hanging out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back