Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: black vomit.

Default black vomit.

Well, I woke up, vomiting, it seems I'm vomiting black looks like coffee, somewhat, been in so much pain.

You need to get to an emergency room! According to Wikipedia, vomit that looks like coffee grounds is a symptom of bleeding in the upper gastrointestinal tract: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_ground_vomiting

Quote Originally Posted by Shybug View Post
    Seems to be red spots in there
    That could be blood that hasn't been exposed to the gastric acid of your stomach. Like I said, you should go to a hospital. Wikipedia calls upper gastrointestinal bleeding an emergency. We here on ADISC can't offer any advice other than to seek medical attention.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    That could be blood that hasn't been exposed to the gastric acid of your stomach. Like I said, you should go to a hospital. Wikipedia calls upper gastrointestinal bleeding an emergency. We here on ADISC can't offer any advice other than to seek medical attention.
    I'll go to the doctors in a couple hours. ( I should probably call 000) can't afford an ambo though.
    Last edited by LittleJess; 16-Nov-2016 at 17:51.

Well, that's a bit of a relief, It's more of a dark brown color, i feel terrible atm.

Yes -- go to the hospital!!! Or at least call the emergency services for advice! It sounds like internal bleeding. You could have something serious!

(On a side note... you have to pay for an ambulance?!)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post

(On a side note... you have to pay for an ambulance?!)
    Definitely go get looked at at the hospital, don't wait on it.
    Yup, thats how the healthcare system works here in the us, ambulance rides are roughly $80-$100 a mile. I took one about a year and a half ago, even with the co pay, I just barely paid it off last month.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shybug View Post
    Well, that's a bit of a relief, It's more of a dark brown color, i feel terrible atm.
    If you are in the US... ask the dispatcher for fire, basic life support or, BLS... if you're that worried about ambulance cost... (BLS, is usually free)

Get someone to take you!

You must go to hospital and, you must go now... you do, by your description, have internal gastric bleeding!

Everyone has said it... get off of here and fucking go! Now!

You won't have to worry about any bills... if you die instead... let's figure that out later... and, stay alive...

Are you still here!?

GO!!!

-Marka

Let me continue on... "dark brown" is no relief to you... you're fooling yourself...

I'll go so far as to demonstrate my urgency... that, if you do not go seek qualified medical attention now... I will petition, to have you banned from here...

I don't expect you to have medical knowledge yet - you've explained a classic case (text-book) of gastric, internal-bleeding... you may survive it, for hours or days perhaps...

We cannot help you - that you won't help yourself; you are in over your head... I hope that you just didn't bother with logging out of ADISC ( you appear to be on here still) and, that you are on your way or, in a hospital/urgent care facility now...

My sincere hope for your well-being... I meant everything that I said...
    -Marka
    Last edited by Marka; 16-Nov-2016 at 21:41.