Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: I don't want to live anymore

  1. #1

    Default I don't want to live anymore

    I have seen the mental health team for a Elevuation but all they did was send a referral to a social anxiety class. I feel like I won't achieve anything and I will never get a job, friends and what I want. They didn't do anything about my insomnia and it's frustrating.

    The dogs run off her lead and I had to chase her down the street screaming my head off and humiliating myself. She won't stop jumping up just because she was in her cage. Now she knows I am a bad mood, she won't leave me alone! I just want to curl up and die.

    I know I have nice things to come but this is getting too much and I don't feel I am going to be helped at all. I feel like everything's against me and everybody rejects me.

    I am becoming a monster and being horrible. I am getting borderline abusive to my dog and I don't want to be that. My money proberly won't come in again thanks to my brother bringing his mate over Nd being so loud I never got to sleep and made me miss college because I didn't get enough sleep. I am going to steal some money off him to get me a selection box cuz I didn't get one for years! I deserve better and I feel like everybody is being mean to me. I feel so ugly I can't look at myself in the mirror and I feel worthy as much as rotting garbage!

    I am proberly whining like a spoilt brat but is this legitimant?

  2. #2

    Default

    Part of life is accepting responsibility for ones own actions.

    I'm sorry you seem to be going through a rough patch at the moment, as those below me are invariably going to suggest, DONT GIVE UP.


    Did running after the dog screaming acctually help?

    If you knew in advance it was going to happen again, would you handle it differently?

    If your brother is being especially loud, or inconsiderate, its very possible that he too much like you is going through a rough spot in his life, and is relying on his friends to help ease the situation.
    Is it possible to civily talk with him and adress the situation in a way thats not in front of his friend? Are ear plugs an issue?



    in regards to everyone being against you, I believe moderation with your little lifestyle and possibly curbing it may help you, by alienating yourself into a little mentality and exposing your family to it, im sure you are worrying them to some degree. Even if you think you are being especially sneaky, when a parent is concerned its not unusual for them to snoop a bit into their childrens belonginngs and social life. the worry that your father feels, and is expressing by encouraging you to see mental health specialists, comes in part from discovering aspects of your life, those you have explained and those you may not have told him about.

    if you want to achieve an independant life, where your actions such as wearing nappies and little space activities are not a concern to anyone but yourself, WITHOUT dealing with some of the unfolding drama you are enduring by being more or less open about your activities, you will need to jump through both your families hoops and to some degree societies hoops. to do things that are unenjoyale without giving up for a better tommarow.

    your other option is to fall into the catagory that seems to plague adisc threads, of individuals who are feeling suicidal and hopeless because they did not take action in their lives to prevent optionless futures when they had the BIGGEr oppurtunity.
    Thats a hard hole to climb out of.


    You mention "I know I have nice things to come but this is getting too much and I dont feel I am going to be helped at all." what does HELP mean to you in this sentance? Is it someone elses version of help? Or yours? what help specifically are you looking for?

    On the off chance that your version of help is, letting you handle everything on your own with everyone minding their own business, then I hate to say it but I dont think that is going to happen. Its not healthy to avoid other's concerns or to disregarde them, its equally unhealthy to 100% accept other's concerns as fact.



    I apologize if your post was a rant and not on the same level as my response was as far as seriousness of the situation, however even in rants, its very alarming for someone to say they dont want to live anymore.

    I hope those below me will also have useful information for good ways to find common ground meeting groups of potential friends, for instance if you played video games or card games, your local hobby store's game nights might be a draw. or your college's table top club. or art club.
    Last edited by MommyandMattling; 16-Nov-2016 at 13:10.

  3. #3

    Default

    [Removed - Be more polite in the future, please.]
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 18-Nov-2016 at 23:45. Reason: Restoring post back to moderator's edits

  4. #4

    Default

    why not!? jamie boy, don't like don't read! Simple

    - - - Updated - - -

    It was a rant for gods sake!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jamieboy View Post
    snipping

    acctually, the OP mentioned they have been to professional help, its part of the main reason why she is posting. did you read the original post?
    If not your short curt response is incredibly damaging to a sensitive situation.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 16-Nov-2016 at 22:22. Reason: updating quote

  6. #6

    Default

    To mommy and mattling, I am just ranting and I feel like I am not getting help fast enough! They won't start the social anxiety class until new year

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    The dogs run off her lead and I had to chase her down the street screaming my head off and humiliating myself. She won't stop jumping up just because she was in her cage. Now she knows I am a bad mood, she won't leave me alone! I just want to curl up and die.
    Dogs are like that. Here's a project for you! Dog training.

    I don't even like dogs, but here I am stuck with Junior's dog for the day.... welcome to my life.

    Anyway, at least she's well trained. If I tell her to sit, she sits. Come here, roll over, stay, heel, etc. Junior sent her to a professional, but there are plenty of on-line resources that could show you how to do it. I'm no professional, but she's learned a lot of things about my expectations, and a few special signals that only work for me. A few weeks of it could give you a much better dog, and a sense of accomplishment for yourself. It takes patience and consistency, but I'm told that dogs want to cooperate with people, and are the only animal that reads human facial expressions.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MommyandMattling View Post
    acctually, the OP mentioned they have been to professional help, its part of the main reason why she is posting. did you read the original post?
    If not your short curt response is incredibly damaging to a sensitive situation.
    I was going to write something bad back but what is that going to do? Get me suspended and everybody hates me! That would be a shame since this is such a nice forum. All because my dad threw away the piece of paper that I could chat with somebody when I felt low

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    To mommy and mattling, I am just ranting and I feel like I am not getting help fast enough! They won't start the social anxiety class until new year
    what does help mean to you though? what type of help are you hoping for?

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MommyandMattling View Post
    Part of life is accepting responsibility for ones own actions.

    I'm sorry you seem to be going through a rough patch at the moment, as those below me are invariably going to suggest, DONT GIVE UP.


    Did running after the dog screaming acctually help?

    If you knew in advance it was going to happen again, would you handle it differently?

    If your brother is being especially loud, or inconsiderate, its very possible that he too much like you is going through a rough spot in his life, and is relying on his friends to help ease the situation.
    Is it possible to civily talk with him and adress the situation in a way thats not in front of his friend? Are ear plugs an issue?



    in regards to everyone being against you, I believe moderation with your little lifestyle and possibly curbing it may help you, by alienating yourself into a little mentality and exposing your family to it, im sure you are worrying them to some degree. Even if you think you are being especially sneaky, when a parent is concerned its not unusual for them to snoop a bit into their childrens belonginngs and social life. the worry that your father feels, and is expressing by encouraging you to see mental health specialists, comes in part from discovering aspects of your life, those you have explained and those you may not have told him about.

    if you want to achieve an independant life, where your actions such as wearing nappies and little space activities are not a concern to anyone but yourself, WITHOUT dealing with some of the unfolding drama you are enduring by being more or less open about your activities, you will need to jump through both your families hoops and to some degree societies hoops. to do things that are unenjoyale without giving up for a better tommarow.

    your other option is to fall into the catagory that seems to plague adisc threads, of individuals who are feeling suicidal and hopeless because they did not take action in their lives to prevent optionless futures when they had the BIGGEr oppurtunity.
    Thats a hard hole to climb out of.


    You mention "I know I have nice things to come but this is getting too much and I dont feel I am going to be helped at all." what does HELP mean to you in this sentance? Is it someone elses version of help? Or yours? what help specifically are you looking for?

    On the off chance that your version of help is, letting you handle everything on your own with everyone minding their own business, then I hate to say it but I dont think that is going to happen. Its not healthy to avoid other's concerns or to disregarde them, its equally unhealthy to 100% accept other's concerns as fact.



    I apologize if your post was a rant and not on the same level as my response was as far as seriousness of the situation, however even in rants, its very alarming for someone to say they dont want to live anymore.

    I hope those below me will also have useful information for good ways to find common ground meeting groups of potential friends, for instance if you played video games or card games, your local hobby store's game nights might be a draw. or your college's table top club. or art club.
    Why are you so concerned about exposing my dad to it, I only showed him the toys and that's it, I never went through telling him about likening ABDL. He is not bothered by the toys and plus I have started doing more adult things like watching young people's television programs like I am a clelebrjty get me out of here and X factor and the voice when it comes back on air. I have started helping out with chores as well. I have not had a lot of sleep last night so my behaviour has been a bit off course, I actually need 8-10 hours sleep to stop myself from going funny.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 31-Dec-2011, 17:30
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-Aug-2010, 00:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.