ABU is out of...basically everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skwuzzy

Est. Contributor
I'm finally finishing a seemingly endless pack of Abena S4 and I want to order some ABU stuff. I went to their site and they have hardly anything left! Not sure if their shipment got delayed in customs or what. They're saying November 22 for a full re-stock. Right now there's nothing but Cushies and Lavender and a few random sizes of the other ones, mostly XL. Damn...I have maybe 3 Abenas and a single Goodnight to last 2 weeks now!:sad:

ABU is not the only store out there. why not just order from somewhere else?

I always have trouble ordering this time of year. I wear and use Leakmaster high back plastic pants, and I typically order them through Amazon. I knew I needed some replacements so I tried to order early this month and Amazon was out of them. I went to All Together Enterprise's site and they had some which I ordered, but I'm guessing they'll be out soon. It always happens as it gets closer to Christmas. Nothing says I love you at Christmas like diapers, I guess.

I noticed that too. Worst part is that I've had no diapers for the last month and had been holding off until I had the house to myself for two weeks. Everyone leaves tomorrow, so I was going to order 2 days ago in order to not have to explain a giant box to anyone. Then I'd have two weeks to make a dent in the case before I had to hide whatever was left. Oh well.

I think a lot of people order planning for the holidays and the end of the year. Even if you're buying for yourself, it often feels like a good time to get shopping done (maybe because it's festive?). Also, since there's an inventory tax in January in the USA, almost all stores try not to overstock with the intent of selling out in December. Sometimes they miss by a little, but even then they don't stock too much more.

Cushies and Lavender are both worth ordering!

I know what you mean though and feel the same anxt, Paddingplus and Littles Down Under seem to sell out quick here in OZ as well.

I am really looking forward to getting some more SDKs and getting Little Squirtz.

Also lol I am going through a never ending pack of M3s and see another one at the top of my stash!

wow, thats really funny, I got a case of ABU cushies literally less then 24 hours ago, hope i did not take the last cookie in the cookie jar

Due to the high shipping cost I'm not ordering directly from ABU but from ABDLFactory, and they also appear to be well supplied.

Argent said:
Cushies and Lavender are both worth ordering!

I know what you mean though and feel the same anxt, Paddingplus and Littles Down Under seem to sell out quick here in OZ as well.

I am really looking forward to getting some more SDKs and getting Little Squirtz.

Also lol I am going through a never ending pack of M3s and see another one at the top of my stash!

I might be able to tolerate the Cushies, but the Lavender are way too girly for my taste. I think I'll wait and get some SDK and Little Pawz in medium.

Skwuzzy said:
I might be able to tolerate the Cushies, but the Lavender are way too girly for my taste. I think I'll wait and get some SDK and Little Pawz in medium.

I didn't think the Lavender were too girly personally but SDKs are still the best and Little Pawz look great as well!

huh. was going to get a bag or two of magnifico to try... but guess not!

bambinod said:
huh. was going to get a bag or two of magnifico to try... but guess not!

Not sure if legit mistake or effective bit of trolling bambino in a thread about ABU.

I am a loyal customer of ABU products, but another excellent diaper to try is BareBum diapers. They are designed for daytime use, so a little thinner, but they have a lot of SAP so very absorptive, and the baby block pattern is super cute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ArchieRoni said:
Not sure if legit mistake or effective bit of trolling bambino in a thread about ABU.

oops no I meant to post about bambino, didn't notice this was a thread for ABU. But bambino also appears to be having stocking problems....

- - - Updated - - -

Little2Roo said:
I am a loyal customer of ABU products, but another excellent diaper to try is BareBum diapers. They are designed for daytime use, so a little thinner, but they have a lot of SAP so very absorptive, and the baby block pattern is super cute.

Is it just my imagination, or is the BareBum diaper product veeeery similar to MyDiaper? Like different shell art only? The most striking similarity is the two seem to have the exact same type of front tape panel, a very thin, hard, crinkly plastic, that you don't see really anywhere else.

Update: They're fully stocked again. I just ordered a mixed half-case of SDK and Little Pawz. I can't wait to get them, as I have never tried any ABU Premium before and only the original SDK.

i ordered a half case of little paws and space!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Got my new onsie in and the are even better then before. Couldn't be more happie.

Oh amazing and Paddingplus are stocked up as well... gotta get some more SDKs ASAP!

Shipping seems to be taking a while. Ordered very early in the morning on Friday for the free t-shirt, still no shipping notification. Hmm...

goten said:
Shipping seems to be taking a while. Ordered very early in the morning on Friday for the free t-shirt, still no shipping notification. Hmm...

I just received my shipping notice for my case of PE preschool and tshirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back