Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic beasts and where to find them any one going this week end ?

Default Fantastic beasts and where to find them any one going this week end ?

Fantastic beasts and where to find them is out on Thursday so who's going to see it ? I will next week end
    Seen a bit on it on BBC one show and watched a trailer OMG ! Looks as good as the later HP films

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will be. I'm not a Harry Potter fan, but my friends are. They went with me to see Doctor Strange, so I owe them. Who know I might end up enjoying it.

I am going tonight with mommy, we are going to go to the dollar store first for extra cheap candy, then tomorrow we are going to go to an indoor water park for the day, I've never been to an indoor water park, so very excited!

I have not seen anything more then a few short clips of the harry potter movies, to be honest i always felt seeing them would ruin my vision of the story from the books,

but i'm super excited for this movie!

Not this weekend, but I'll go see it sooner or later.

Saw the movie, Laughed a lot, I think my laughter made some other people laugh too..guess im infectious =P

really enjoyed the movie, although not so much for the story as a whole, as much as the movie keeping my interest for 90% of the movie if not more.

absolutely endearing fantastical beasts , I want a niffler.

I went to see it with a friend last night. It was her turn to pick a movie and she chose this one. I wasn't really excited about it because I never saw any of the Harry Potter movies or read any of the books.

Having said that, I really like Eddie Redmayne's previous work in The Theory of Everything and The Danish Girl. This guy is a real actor, so I was moderately enthused about seeing his most recent film.

Much to my surprise, I totally loved it. It was a lot of fun and pretty imaginative, and Redmayne is a great magizoologist. My favourite creature was the Bowtruckle, the little plant guy. I'd definitely see the sequel(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner View Post
    I went to see it with a friend last night. It was her turn to pick a movie and she chose this one. I wasn't really excited about it because I never saw any of the Harry Potter movies or read any of the books.

Having said that, I really like Eddie Redmayne's previous work in The Theory of Everything and The Danish Girl. This guy is a real actor, so I was moderately enthused about seeing his most recent film.

Much to my surprise, I totally loved it. It was a lot of fun and pretty imaginative, and Redmayne is a great magizoologist. My favourite creature was the Bowtruckle, the little plant guy. I'd definitely see the sequel(s)
    If you get a chance, the books ARE worth a read, the movies, not worth a watch (IMO), did you find the muggle character endearing?

Quote Originally Posted by MommyandMattling View Post
    If you get a chance, the books ARE worth a read, the movies, not worth a watch (IMO), did you find the muggle character endearing?
    You mean the Non-maj? Yeah, he was really great and it's easy to see that he'll be around for the sequel.

What I really liked about the movie is that you don't feel lost if you've never seen the HP movies or read the books. You didn't have to know everything about it in order to enjoy the movie, although I'm sure there were a number of easter eggs that I missed.

Off to see it in 2 hours time , just put a fresh little paws with a booster on ready