Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I wanna be more of a Femboy rather than a boy, but I no know how to be more girly an feminine. How would I be more of a Femboy?

maybe you could try some girly clothes, some perfume, a girly haircut and speaking with a higher pitch for a start :)

Where would I get some girly clothes?

At the store. Silly... Lol. Any clothing store that has female clothes. If you're brave enough to use the fitting rooms, great, otherwise try your best to estimate fit and buy "for a girlfriend".

Just looking for stuff that is super duper girly.

Zillabrony13 said:
Just looking for stuff that is super duper girly.

look for it online. it's simple quick and easy while saving you the potential embarrasment of buying at the store. i found plenty of cute girly stuff on the internet a few days ago when i finally decided to look for my new girly clothes :) <3

What kind of stuff did you find an where did you find it?

Zillabrony13 said:
What kind of stuff did you find an where did you find it?

well i assume you live in america so it wouldn't be of any help if i gave you the link to the store in my country.

just look up "online clothes stores" on google and surely you'll find plenty of stuff you like. i found lots of cute girly stuff like coats, shirts, skirts, scarfs, hats, shoes, and the cutest and girliest of all: super duper girly pink PJs. i just fell in love with them but for some reason they are all devilishly expensive..

simply look around the web and surely you'll find plenty of girly stuff :)

It comes from within yourself. And your persona will develop in time. I think the clothes are a great start.

The thing that always helped me most is knowing to stop holding back myself back. The "girly girl" of my dreams was always right inside me. I know who I wanted to be, I knew the "girly" desires I had and all the amazingly cute things that I could be.

I still struggle with this sometimes but it's about working hard to be the you and you want to be, learning to stop feeling embarrassed and express yourself open and honest. Let out your feelings and don't be afraid. Don't be ashamed.

I told you I would work on trying to help you with this stuff, but a lot of is superficial and really varies on the kind of girl you want to be. The beautiful princess of your dreams is already in your minds eye, just unlock her out and let her shine!

gigglemuffinz said:
The thing that always helped me most is knowing to stop holding back myself back. The "girly girl" of my dreams was always right inside me. I know who I wanted to be, I knew the "girly" desires I had and all the amazingly cute things that I could be.

I still struggle with this sometimes but it's about working hard to be the you and you want to be, learning to stop feeling embarrassed and express yourself open and honest. Let out your feelings and don't be afraid. Don't be ashamed.

I told you I would work on trying to help you with this stuff, but a lot of is superficial and really varies on the kind of girl you want to be. The beautiful princess of your dreams is already in your minds eye, just unlock her out and let her shine!

*hugs yoo* Thankies. I do my best to let my inner princess out!

Amazon has a very big girls clothes section but the sizing is freakin weird there is 5 different charts so you have to read them carefully as well the fitment stars, also you could paint your nails wear a cute wig stuff along that nature I also wear shapewear to help slim some areas to make it look better ☺

I've not ordered from them but "fashionmia" has very cheap stuff and usually in larger sizes too.

My favorite online store so far has been Zappos. They can be a bit pricey though, and their inventory tends to change all the time. Once they sell out of something, it's usually gone for good. You kind of have to keep an eye on them and pounce when you see something you really like. But I've gotten some outfits from them that I adore, and they definitely make me feel more feminine when I wear them.

Sapphyre said:
My favorite online store so far has been Zappos. They can be a bit pricey though, and their inventory tends to change all the time. Once they sell out of something, it's usually gone for good. You kind of have to keep an eye on them and pounce when you see something you really like. But I've gotten some outfits from them that I adore, and they definitely make me feel more feminine when I wear them.

Wha some of the outfits yoo got?

I would show you links, but they've all vanished by now...

I started with pyjamas, then moved on to camis, tights, jeans, shoes... lots of things. I haven't quite been able to try a dress yet, partly because of finances and partly because the measurements are a bit more demanding. It's easier to check if something like that fits in a store in person. o.o

I've shopped at local stores and bought shorty frilly skirts in the juniors section, I hold them up to my waist to make sure they stretch enough to go from hip to hip and then some, also to see if they would stretch back to stay up when I let to of the elastic. I act like I'm buying for my wife, the clerk also acts like I'm buying for my wife. I have girls running shorts, lacy tops and bottoms, skirts and girls tanks. It's easy.

I also wanna be a femboy/sissy and it's difficult for me to get the nerve to order girly clothes online. I also can't figure out a girly hairstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back