Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I just relised how much I miss elementary school, I miss recess, I miss the stickers on the sweater, my uniform for some reason, the esemblys, the dinner times, the outdoor toys ta dinner time, art and craft, school plays, the reading books and packets, coming to the circle time I used to go to, the trips, the wet play time toys, simple pe, leaving your coats in a cloak room, pe pumps and Christmas faites.

Oh man it was so much simpler then. I would want to be in reception up to year 4 again.

Does anybody miss this? I hated high school but elementary school was just kiddie Heaven for me. I never thought I would want to go back but I had no worries back then, the most I had to worry about was homework which was only a couple of sheets a week.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I miss the kiddie conversations we had as a child. It was easy to understand and funny and nobody though any less of me or treated me like scum. Now it's politics, sex and swearing and other extremely disgusting things like gore and eating rotting food, Blech!

Elementary school as a whole, as well as junior high, were pretty mediocre times. Weirdly enough, high school turned out to be the best part of my k-12 school experience.

I do miss the carefree (well besides homework) days of school, but I was horribly picked on in elementary school. Those weren't fond memories.

- - - Updated - - -

Same for me. My junior and senior years were my best by far for k-12

Hmm. High school was actually my favorite time in school. My classes were really interesting during high school (I went to a high school that had a good variety of subjects, so I had a lot of choice as long as I took some English, math, science, history each semester). I also like the freedom of high school, we had an open campus so I could leave for lunch, I learned to drive and would go downtown myself for activities a couple nights a week, drive to my own band concerts, etc. Elementary school was fun though, but if I had to pick in terms of earlier ages, I think I'd want to go back to being 3 or 4. Preschool was all the fun of elementary but for a shorter time so you didn't get bored there, and I used to love the freedom to run around and play in my neighborhood and with my toys at home too.

I was in elementary school 2000 to 2006 and for the most part enjoyed it. I had the same teacher in kindergarten and first grade and she was really sweet and understanding toward me.

handsomestallion said:
I was in elementary school 2000 to 2006 and for the most part enjoyed it. I had the same teacher in kindergarten and first grade and she was really sweet and understanding toward me.

Oh my god, people who started kindergarten in 2000 are adults now. Aaaaaaah.

ArchieRoni said:
Oh my god, people who started kindergarten in 2000 are adults now. Aaaaaaah.

People who were born in 2000 are driving cars. :eek:

Wow, I'm only 30 and you just made me feel old...

I had a pretty sheltered childhood, so I can agree that my Elementary School years (even Jr. High) were pretty much the best days for me where I could just be a kid. In fact when I age play I like to go back to playing around the age of 6.

Angelic said:
Does anybody miss this?

Nope.

Kindergarten and 1st thru 4th grades were tough. I wasn't a good student so I wouldn't really like to repeat these grades. Although if I knew then what I know now - many.

The rest of my schooling I had to contend with some bullying so again, no I wouldn't want to repeat it.

Haha.....I started Kindergarten in the '50s. My first couple of years were a little rough as there were a gang of kids that tried to pick on me. I grew up in poverty, living on the fringes of the Pine Barrens in southern New Jersey. Kids were rough just like their parents. Even so, things got better by the time I was in 2nd grade. If I could return, it probably would be to third grade. We moved away from my abusive cousins into an even more sparsely populated area, along the water. I had one friend, though he was somewhat slow. Life was always an adventure.

KimbaStarshine said:
People who were born in 2000 are driving cars. :eek:

"I'm much too young to feel this damn old."--Garth Brooks

Where I live, you used to able to get a learner's permit at 15, meaning people born in 2001 could have been driving, but it was raised to 16. Don't know about other states.

Hmmm. Not trying to be the turd in the punch bowl but, school for me was rarely a joy. Didn't really fit in during any grade from k5 through senior year. Not because of poor grades or looking funny or dressing badly either. I have always been anxious around groups and it burdened me terribly. The worst part is always hearing people complain about me being quiet when they claim my overall appearance fit in with the popular crowd. It was also a small town that worshipped football above God and country and I really only ever liked baseball. Needless to say I felt ostracized nearly every day. Total opposite of sister who is 5 years older. She was homecoming queen and co-ed cheerleader.

Angelic said:
I just relised how much I miss elementary school, I miss recess, I miss the stickers on the sweater, my uniform for some reason, the esemblys, the dinner times, the outdoor toys ta dinner time, art and craft, school plays, the reading books and packets, coming to the circle time I used to go to, the trips, the wet play time toys, simple pe, leaving your coats in a cloak room, pe pumps and Christmas faites.

Oh man it was so much simpler then. I would want to be in reception up to year 4 again.

Does anybody miss this? I hated high school but elementary school was just kiddie Heaven for me. I never thought I would want to go back but I had no worries back then, the most I had to worry about was homework which was only a couple of sheets a week.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I miss the kiddie conversations we had as a child. It was easy to understand and funny and nobody though any less of me or treated me like scum. Now it's politics, sex and swearing and other extremely disgusting things like gore and eating rotting food, Blech!

Hi Angela

I posted this link before www.muir-academy.co.uk

It where you can go back and relive or reright.

But to be honest with you I don't think it's really for us AB Little ones it more for the middles to enjoy.

As for me going to school was the start of a load of problems so I no not for me i remember play group, and playing, I rember my cot I was so safe there. I remember so many thing back then. I even rember thinging I will have that freedom again when i finish school. Now I know it not ever going to be the same. I just think it so sad that we have to hide away. So not fair.

Sisi

I don't have any strong urges to go back to any form of school, including Elementary School. While I don't remember it being bad, I also don't remember it being that great either. It was mostly just so-so for me.

For me grades Pre-K through 3 were AWESOME. I loved all of the arts and crafts and PE wasn't just basketball, running, soccer and volley ball. We played with the giant parachute and those scooters that you had to wiggle to get them to work and the balls that you bounce on. Red rover at recess or playing jail in the igloo monkey bars. Huge metal slide that burned your behind during the summer but it was fun to go down anyway. Even math was fun because you got to use visual objects to learn not just problems in books. Field trips to see how things were made or how people did their jobs. It was just the best time and I do my best to recreate that now but it's not easy especially when you have to do everything for yourself.

But in an answer to your question I would do pretty much anything to go back and do it all again. If only time machines existed. Oh, and you could stay that age forever. :laugh:

Here's why I hate Elementary: A handful of bullies, my teachers never understood my disability, getting sent to the office for the smallest things possible.
In a nutshell; Hell NO!!
Middle school was more or less the same for me.
High school was different. The teachers I had were awesome, other students were real good to me, and they give you freedom around the buildings.

Now college is another story. When I started taking classes, I met so many nice people, the professors are interesting to listen to, and there's like 100 guys that are into the same stuff I am.

Last edited:
It kinda sucked in general... some classmates were very mean to me! I do miss a few things here and there though. maybe it would be nice, if all the kids were nice this time around... :sweatdrop:

I would love to relive some of that as a somewhat scaled-down version of my current self. I feel like I changed a lot once I graduated from high school and to be able to experience it all again with more confidence and charisma than I ever had at that age would be interesting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back