Thread: Hey everyone! Good to not be alone.

Talking Hey everyone! Good to not be alone.

Hey everyone! I've been looking for a good forum for AB/DL things and I'm hoping this one works out well. I'd love to meet other guys and girls who share this fetish and love of mine.

Hello Ozzman593 and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Well, Music is, and always will be, my main love. I've played guitar for almost 20 years now and I love it. I'm also quite a big nerd, I read comics weekly and I love my DC superheroes.

I've always been into wetting and diapers for as long as I can remember. I don't really know why, it's just something that I love for some reason. I always thought I was weird because of it, but places like this help me feel not as strange.

Well welcome to the group have some fun

Hello Ozzman593 welcome aboard just by reading I see that you are into music and love guitars. I play guitar but I am not very good at it though but gotta start somewhere right with that said what kind of music are you into also do you play professionally or just for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon123 View Post
    Hello Ozzman593 welcome aboard just by reading I see that you are into music and love guitars. I play guitar but I am not very good at it though but gotta start somewhere right with that said what kind of music are you into also do you play professionally or just for fun.
    ... another (rhythm) guitarist here, for 42+ years. Rock 'n roll, of course, but anything acoustic, as long as it's sweet!

WELCOME!