Who loves wearing a fully loaded pooped diaper to bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always avoided sleeping a whole night in a messy nappy, as I don't want to have a rash to deal with. Even if I used a bunch of protective cream I don't think I could avoid it. So I tend to restrict having a poopy bum to before bed time.

Of course, if you use a substitute like oatmeal ('porridge'), you can have a full squishy nappy all night without worry! I've done that a couple of times now. Waking up with a messy bottom is a nice babyish experience.

I love it......warm and comforting...?

Waking up in the middle of the night with both #1 and #2 screaming to come out and letting it and falling back asleep does it for me. It's just something about that feeling.

Many times I will go to bed in a messy diaper and thoroughly enjoy it. I usually double up as I know that I will wet in my sleep as well. Other times I will take a laxative in the late afternoon and go to bed in a dry diaper and wake up as I'm messing or wake up to mess and then go back to sleep. I always use a diaper rash cream to prevent a rash and have never had any problems

I love a huge messy load. Ive been always wondering how to make your poops really huge! Ive tried not pooping for a few days, but I could never seem to hold it long enough. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make a really, REALLY, HUGE POOP? Like I want a massive load! MASSIVE! Is there a certain diet you can stick too that will cause you to be constipated for like a week, and then after 7 days you just let it all rush out in your diaper. My diaper of choice woild be a Bambino Belisimo, or Bianco to do it with. I want it to spread evrywhere and go to sleep.

I don't think I would.

I think I like the idea of messing more than actually doing it.

The answer for me is yes on occasion.

There is something very comforting about it and the experience is one of being completely a baby. It is hard to explain to others who may not be of this same interest. Surely they might think we are crazy. :heiscrazy: ...but there is a good feeling about it. Just as there is a good feeling of wearing a diaper in the first place.

While I understand that it is certainly not for everyone. --Even for some that are ABDL, the thought of doing so can be as shocking or even offensive as the thought of an adult wearing diapers who doesn't need them may be to those who aren't ABDL. :SHOCKED:

But in truth, if you are truly feeling completely little as a baby, this is for many the ultimate sense of being little. As babies don't just wear diapers because they feel good, and they don't just wet in them, but they are used for the complete intended purpose. And I know, the OP posed the question not just about messing, but about staying in them overnight, but I think this still is part of the equation.

It is not something to be ashamed of if this is what you like doing. But as so many have pointed out, there are additional precautions to take such as using lots of baby powder and diaper rash ointment or cream in advance --preferably one with zinc oxide, such as Desitin. Otherwise you are going to have a very sore bottom for quite a bit longer time than you enjoyed wearing the messy diaper.

While I acknowledge that I enjoy this feeling of being completely a baby, I must also admit it doesn't occur very often. --But that is due more to practicality. Besides the concerns of diaper rash, it is a simple fact that messy diapers are not easily hidden and the clean up is much, much more difficult. So, while out of convenience of not getting up in the night to go to the bathroom, you will spend 3 to 4 times as much time cleaning up in the morning. And if you are co-located with others, the odor is not something that is easily hidden either.

So, in conclusion, my two cents is that wearing a messy diaper overnight can be a very enjoyable experience if proper precautions are taken. But at the same time, I appreciate the feelings of others who may be against this or not want to do this, just as I appreciate the feelings of those who are not ABDL and would never consider wearing a diaper just because.

Still, I can't help but think of the saying, "Don't knock it till you try it" :smile1:

Well, that's my $100 answer to your $1 question. :tongueout:

Last edited:
sounds painful really, also not alot of fun

No, I'm afraid not. Max time in a messy diaper is about an hour. And I only do that if I have to. It's also pretty imperative to me to go to bed in a fully dry diaper or I risk leaks.

I've worn a diaper to bed I pooped in twice. Taco Bell + Chili = big messes.

I wore one with large load once. I probably won't do it again as I ruined a good pair of plastic pants. The smell never went away no matter what I washed them in.
I still live at home, so if I ever get a chance to have my own place, I'd probably be comfortable with having matress protection so I could wear just the diaper and the load.
As far as having big ones, Depends on what you eat and how much of it. Large amounts of meat generally lead to lots of excess material the body doesn't need.

I'm just like # Fulldyperlvr79, "Never have trouble with rashes. Just love the sensation of a good poo filling and staying in my diaper for as long as possible." It really feels so good, especially if it is soft poop or soften with piss.

I will get a rash if I stay in a poopy diaper for too long. I've never gone to bed in a loaded diaper, but have messed myself after waking up in the middle of the night or morning with needing to go badly.

The morning ones are always best because I'm wet and often wake up in the mood to masturbate. A wet and messy diaper seems to add to the experience for me.

I've never had the opportunity to do this, however I get the feeling that if or when I get the opportunity to do it, I can see it being a "one and done" type of thing. I can only imagine the cleanup that will ensue after.

I have a few times, but I always have weird dreams of getting caught, but somehow I always manage to get away . Most of the times my diaper is wet when I go to bed, because I can't see any point in changing until it is full. And it is always full by morning.

I try to go to bed in a clean dry diaper. occasionally if I need to poop and it's a few hours before I need to get up and I'm wet anyway I'll just poop my diaper and clean up later.

would never imagine going to bed with a poop diaper :p, a bit to messy for my taste haha.
But a full pee diaper is almost a must ^_^

I often have a loaded diaper on. A bulk producing fiber supplement (metamucil) has had me having effortless, problem free pooping for decades. I have very severe urgency since surgery long ago so diapers are a neccesity. I'm used to a loaded diaper any time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back