Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who loves wearing a fully loaded pooped diaper to bed?

Default Who loves wearing a fully loaded pooped diaper to bed?

Diapers alone just seem pointless to me. If they are on, I want them messy and the more the better. It is comforting to me for some reason I can't explain. It is a warm and squishy hug on my bottom all night. The preference is a real poop but being married I had to get creative. Started using the stuff used for mud baths mixed to my own firmness/wetness/stickiness and have never been happier...of course if the wife ever goes our of town...time for some alone time with the REAL "mud". So, who loves a fully pooped diaper for wear to bed? Who loves to just wear it around the house all day?

I've sat in a loaded diaper for a fair amount of time before. I've also developed diaper rash that I had to deal with. So no, I'd not go to bed and sleep through the night in a loaded diaper.

I have not gone to bed after pooping in my diaper but I have woken up sometime around 1 or 2 am needing to take a poop and that I have to be up before 5 a.m. anyway so in those situations yeah I'll just poop in my diaper and go back to bed for another two and a half hours until my alarm goes off but any more than that definitely not.

Now I'm normally wet long before I go to bed and probably the longest I've ever been in a wet diaper was close to 22 - 23 hours without changing and I had to pay the price for that one I probably won't do it again but I live out of a semi I don't always have access to a bathroom so yeah if I wake up in the middle of the night and I have to poop I'm just going to do it in my diaper and go back to sleep

I'm the same as Wolfpack , I drive a truck all week and if I wake up needing a poop I will in my diaper and go back to sleep , as I sometimes stop in the middle of nowhere or on an industrial estate also service station rest rooms are Zb horrid and you need your shots to use them

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    I'm the same as Wolfpack , I drive a truck all week and if I wake up needing a poop I will in my diaper and go back to sleep , as I sometimes stop in the middle of nowhere or on an industrial estate also service station rest rooms are Zb horrid and you need your shots to use them
    I can say that something that American Truck Stops to do really well their bathrooms are near flawless at your big major 3 Pilot/Flying J, loves travel stops, and ta/Petro and every one of those have anywhere from 3 to 40 individual shower rooms which are probably about twice the size of the sleeper cab of my truck. But those were unless you catch them in a certain time of the day there's normally a two-hour wait on them which is fine I mean as a driver I've been in situations where I may not be able to get a shower for two three days the worst one was probably a week and a half I was stuck down in Laredo Texas and they had a water outage in the entire city no showers no running water the restaurants even had to resort to bottled water to cook back then I was a company driver and could not just up and drive to the next City

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    I can say that something that American Truck Stops to do really well their bathrooms are near flawless at your big major 3 Pilot/Flying J, loves travel stops, and ta/Petro and every one of those have anywhere from 3 to 40 individual shower rooms which are probably about twice the size of the sleeper cab of my truck. But those were unless you catch them in a certain time of the day there's normally a two-hour wait on them which is fine I mean as a driver I've been in situations where I may not be able to get a shower for two three days the worst one was probably a week and a half I was stuck down in Laredo Texas and they had a water outage in the entire city no showers no running water the restaurants even had to resort to bottled water to cook back then I was a company driver and could not just up and drive to the next City
    Uk is very poorly provided with truck stops plus we have a lot of EU trucks over here and lots of them are double manned , I never stop the night in Motorway services as they cost 25ave , I do stay in a truck stop in Scotland at Lockerbie as it's only 1 1/4 hours from Glasgow and is 12 a night and clean and quiet

My diaper is LOADED, but I only wear wet diapers to bed, so I will eventually change to a fresh one, though I plan on staying messy for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    Uk is very poorly provided with truck stops plus we have a lot of EU trucks over here and lots of them are double manned , I never stop the night in Motorway services as they cost 25ave , I do stay in a truck stop in Scotland at Lockerbie as it's only 1 1/4 hours from Glasgow and is 12 a night and clean and quiet
    Yeah because our industry for Trucking is still probably about 40 - 65% Independent Drivers who own their own equipment very few run team. So we have quite a lot of truck stops, and about 90% are free parking with a reserved section for about $20 per night to claim a spot for reservation (then they will go out and rope it all off)

Well... Uhmm.... While I like the idea of that... I don't think I'd do it.

I've actually never worn it to bed fully loaded. I mean I've done the obvious wake up and poop my pants really quick, then sleep till the morning, but rashes are a thing. Don't get me wrong I don't always change immediately after pooping my diapers, in fact sometimes I end up having to poop my pants right as I put the diaper on, I've actually mowed the grass sitting in a fully pooped diaper before, hah. That was fun. Yeah I have no problem walking around in a messed diaper, I just don't wanna wear it to the point where I get those annoying rashes.