Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I...I'm not sure what I identify as in terms of being a sissy. I hate all my body hair, wishing frequently that I could be smooth skinned like a baby. I looked up hormone therapy to see if it could make me more feminine at one point. I love the idea of looking so much like a girl that nobody would think otherwise until they saw my uh...manly bits. I feel like I want to be more feminine, in looks and maybe in mannerisms too. I don't think I'm a girl in a boy's body or anything like that, but I...I'm really curious and confused. Would I be considered part trans or just a regular sissy or something else entirely?

You also, I feel I should add, can just be a boy with feminine mannerisms and behaviors and desires! Nothing wrong with that! Yay for femboys! The important thing is to be the you that feels like.. you!

gigglemuffinz said:
You also, I feel I should add, can just be a boy with feminine mannerisms and behaviors and desires! Nothing wrong with that! Yay for femboys! The important thing is to be the you that feels like.. you!

How would I go about looking and acting more feminine and really girly? Do you have any tips on that? *blushes a little* Cause being a Femboy sounds...nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back