Status
Not open for further replies.

hex000f

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
So I've chosen bambino bellisimos as my brand of choice ever since I figured out that store brand diapers are useless. However ever since I found out about the quality drop described here:
http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/104763-Bambino-diapers-quality-drop-PSA

I've been trying to find another brand. I tried rearz spoiled, and they leaked far too easily. I assume this is because their largest size doesn't fit me (I get best results with a large bellisimo as opposed to a medium or extra large). I've ordered some ABU space diapers, but part of me worries that I'll never find something else that works, especially since it took a long time for me to find the right size bambino diaper and learn how to put in on properly.

Any thoughts?

Confidry 24/7s. Best diaper I have found by far. No doubt about it.

If you like space and the thickness/price doesn't bother you, I'd say stick with those. Bambino size a little small, so if the large bellisimo were a good fit you may find the large space a bit too large and need to try medium. There are other diapers with the same sizing as bambino - dcamore and tykables come immediately to mind, both are good choices.

Don't worry about finding something though, there's plenty to choose from, we have a great selection of ABDL diapers on the market right now.

I am a tester of diapers and one of the thing that I love with wearing diapers is everytime I get the opportunity to pee in a brand new diaper I became completely exited and aroused about the thought. My only thoughts then is to pee in it so much that it is completely destroyed and unidentifiable.

- - - Updated - - -

I am a tester of diapers and one of the thing that I love with wearing diapers is everytime I get the opportunity to pee in a brand new diaper I became completely exited and aroused about the thought. My only thoughts then is to just think about it as an fetish object to use in pee sports and pee in it so much that it is completely destroyed and unidentifiable.

abu simples/space/little paws, they have a good fit high absorption rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back