Sexual Abstinence and Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiddlemiller

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I understand that many people wear diapers in order to get in the mood for sex. My situation is different. I'm a married senior male who is functional sexually but has been abstinent for a number of years due to my wife's discomfort with sex. I've combined cross-dressing with masturbation but since I've begun wearing and using diapers I have no interest in cross-dressing and surprisingly little interest in sex. I'm not an AB. I'm beginning to find masturbation time consuming and uncomfortable afterward (painful). Wearing diapers feels good and has been fulfilling my needs. My wife knows I do this but not how often I use them for urination which is nearly every day. I wet myself intentionally most nights if I wake up and have to pee, but I limit myself so I don't wet the bed. I want to be forthcoming with my wife but don't want to make her unhappy... I remember how she disliked my cross-dressing and how upset she was initially. My question is How many in this group have given up sex for one reason or another and use diapers as a surrogate pleasure? How many are in a relationship? How does your wife feel about it?

Good question. I had to tell my wife when she discovered my Amazon order. This was 8 years ago when Amazon was beginning to have ordering histories visible, etc. She was very accepting but our situation is different from most others. She is diabetic and was starting kidney dialysis. She had a terrible foot infection and I had spent years, perhaps six years if my memory is correct, doing wound care on her foot. At one point, I had to clean exposed bone, something I had to learn how to do. Later, I became her dialysis partner when the antibiotics destroyed her kidneys. We do home dialysis and I prepare her machine and get her on it every other evening. The evenings she doesn't dialyze, I do dressing care on her blood catheter, so there is never an evening that goes by that I don't have to do something for her. She also is a diabetic amputee.

Marriage is always about give and take. We give up some things and perhaps, sensibilities and our partners should be doing the same. I'm close to your age, so we do get stuck in our ways. More so, we are products of our generation and the sensibilities that go with it. Maybe your wife will be accepting, but I don't think your chances are good since she didn't accept cross dressing. There is a difference between the two, however, so you will never know unless you bring up the subject. Even if she doesn't accept it, she may tolerate it enough that you can at least wear diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back