Thread: How to reduce guilt/anxiety

Default How to reduce guilt/anxiety

Short version. I was on here a few times during the summer, battling identity crises, tried to show it all down and then pretty much disappeared for a few months. I'm back now, still learning to accept myself and not leaving.

Just looking for way to reduce anxiety when waiting for an order.

Sometimes I still can't accept being for being AB/DL and ordering diapers makes me feel bad/dirty and I have bad anxiety until the package comes.

I want to place an order but I'm wracked with guilt and need hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildofLeaves View Post
    Short version. I was on here a few times during the summer, battling identity crises, tried to show it all down and then pretty much disappeared for a few months. I'm back now, still learning to accept myself and not leaving.

Just looking for way to reduce anxiety when waiting for an order.

Sometimes I still can't accept being for being AB/DL and ordering diapers makes me feel bad/dirty and I have bad anxiety until the package comes.

I want to place an order but I'm wracked with guilt and need hugs.
    ChildofLeaves,

Sorry, it's taken this long for someone to get a reply to you! (It seems that we have been embroiled in some hot-topic discussions elsewhere and, didn't immediately notice your plea...)

That said... of course! Here's the hugs!

Although, we've got something better and, you don't have to wait around for anyone to affirm your decisions... and, you can take it with you, wherever you go

It's basically - that you are already valid - you were born that way so, there's nothing to have to make or do, you have only to allow and accept it...

Somewhere around here (at ADISC) we have covered this issue many times... and, most, if not all of us have gone through it too...

so, you are not alone and, this isn't too big to handle... let me get back to you on what I find for resources...

I would advise you to go ahead and order the diapers that you want - it hurts no-one!

Do what you have to do to keep from being embarrassed and, we'll all work together to help you through this guilt bit - okay?

For now and, hang in there,

My best,
    -Marka

Hi Childofleaves. I like your avatar. Have you ever read the book, "House of Leaves". I just wondered considering your screen name. Anyway, it takes time to accept feeling little and acting on it, but for most of us here, it's something we're compelled to do for whatever mysterious reason. It gets better over time, more fun and less guilt. Just take it one event following another over time. When I first started acting on this sort of thing, I was either 12 or 13. Through high school, I was convinced I must be crazy, but it did get better. Now, I just lay back and enjoy feeling little.