What's in your bottle/sippy cup right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
When ever you have a bottle/sippy cup. Come over here and let us know what you are drinking. Also let us know what cup you are using!

I am drinking water from a Nuk sippy that has a turtle on it and monster out of a nuk sippy with pooh on the out side!

An Evenflo glass nurser with an abysmally slow nipple, filled with beady cold Silk light vanilla soy milk.

apple juice out of a NUK sippy with a monkey on it.

Baby First sippy cup with cranberry juice and ginger ale.

Pink lemon aid <3, I have a pink sippy with a bumblebee on it! :D

water, nuk turtle sippy! I love this sippy cup which also doubles as a bottle its my fav by far!

Glass evenflo bottle.......similac formula......comforting..

Playtex "drop in" nursing bottle with just water every day.....although my favorite is, but only once a week, warm, wonderful Enfamil ready mix just before bed.

Budweiser lol

- - - Updated - - -

With a regular baby bottle and a nuk 5 nipple

Right now, Nuby sippy cup with silicon spout with grape juice that I mix like we should for little ones, 1 part of juice 2 parts of water, so its better for them.

Boysenberry Tea in an Evenflo 5 Bottle

Mostly some Ice Tea or Aquarius...

What bottle I normally use - here is - that green one:
154736-suavinex-biberon-boca-ancha-latex-360-ml-tetina-de-papilla-botica-digital_l.jpg

Currently drinking peach juice from my Nuk sippy cup with a lion and monkey on it (matches jungle themed onesie)!

Nuk little Suzy's zoo duck bottle with - almond milk, vega one powder for nutrition and protein (this is my supper because I don't feel good) and a touch of lemon pudding mix to make it taste amazing and make sure it all goes down.

Parent's Choice (Walmart brand) bottle with a lion and bird design, filled with milk with coffee creamer. I know it's bad for my teeth but sometimes it's nice to have a bottle before sleepy time...

Baby bottle of warm milk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back