• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gettingoverthefear

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am 60 plus years old and have been living with my ABDL thoughts and fetishes since my adolescence. It is a difficult concept to accept for myself, but I am learning. This site has been a great to me in accepting who I am. Most of my life I have been very secretive about this habit. Occassionally, as a young person I have acted on my ABDL impulses and part of the excitement is found in letting others see me acting out. Through most of marriage my ABDL has been a very secretive part of my achieving an orgasm when my wife was not interested in having sex. Perhaps this is my fault and perhaps it is just a natural difference in sex drive between men and women.

My marriage has been great. I have three adult children that are wonderful. No grandchildren.

I live in a small town in a wonderful outdoor area. I enjoy hiking, biking, swimming and reading.

I look forward to particpating in this forum.

Welcome. You sound like me. I too live in a small town. I have had ABDL feelings for as long as I can remember. My wife knows of this, but is not even willing to accept it. She has said that I should have married someone else if I wanted a willing partner. I too like others to see me acting out. I am very discrete in letting others see me. I insure that I am away from my home area and make sure anyone who sees me is an adult. I do not flaunt it too openly. I accept this about myself and derive personal pleasure from it. Feel that I am not hurting anyone in any way.

You and I are about the same age, and I've had AB dreams and desires since early childhood. My wife, like AWH2's spouse, is disinclined to participate in my infantilism, telling me before we were married that she could not see baby play as a part of married life. As a result, I've had numerous babysitters and nannies over the past 25 years.

We have no children and we travel extensively. When we're at home for any length of time, I arrange a babysitting session with my current nanny. That's not as good as having a participating spouse, of course, but it does let me be who I really am from time to time.

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have someone else close to my own chronological age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back